01/05 - Timid Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
https://drtomcowan.com/covid-vaccines-are-medical-experiments-on-humanity/

go for it. get the name and position and phone number of the person giving you the injection. You will need a recourse if the vaccine makes you ill. the pharma companies will not be responsible for any dangerous side effects you end up with.
i'm not getting into this debate. I have a very close friend who is a Geneticist and has been following and researching the vaccines since the first papers came out and has cleared it from a catholic biomedical ethics, genetics and flat biological point of view. mRNA vaccines are far from new. she continues to follow everything that comes out both good and bad. there is no requirement to get the vaccine. I choose to get it when I can which is quite a ways off. you don't have to get it.

cassius

Reaction score
i'm not getting into this debate. I have a very close friend who is a Geneticist and has been following and researching the vaccines since the first papers came out and has cleared it from a catholic biomedical ethics, genetics and flat biological point of view. mRNA vaccines are far from new. she continues to follow everything that comes out both good and bad. there is no requirement to get the vaccine. I choose to get it when I can which is quite a ways off. you don't have to get it.
then remember there is a list for this stuff. It's a covid thread.

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: labeling sentences in a counter-argument | PANDA
Requester: nlu.team [A3AIC7R7I0MVI2] (Req TV): $11.15/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Please label each sentence in a counter-argument as five types: Stance, Claim, Reason, Example, Other.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 521
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000;

Last edited:

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Short (<1 minute) Survey With Potential 30 Minute Additional Survey | Accept
Requester: Elizabeth Gunderson [A3BT1Q5HVS2AFD] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.08] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.15
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 1
Description: 1-minute, 4 question survey ($0.15) - some participants will be selected for 30-minute ($4.85) follow-up survey!
Qualifications: PCI-I DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US

KatieinPGH

*Wants Masters*
Reaction score
good lord. is there going to come a time when a household just has too many internet connected devices? I have to be verging on that limit.
Yes. I can say that there IS a limit and that when husband and myself, my parents and my sister and her husband spend holidays with my parents we hit that limit. I made my husband, sister and her husband all disconnect one device each or I wouldn't bake them a cake. The threat worked. (mom and dad didn't have to disconnect, it's their house!) Dessert threats WORK. :cupcake:🍰

Reactions: JanetW

charlie

Reaction score
any 2020panel subscribers here ever actually get to participate in a full study?

charlie

Reaction score
Yes. I can say that there IS a limit and that when husband and myself, my parents and my sister and her husband spend holidays with my parents we hit that limit. I made my husband, sister and her husband all disconnect one device each or I wouldn't bake them a cake. The threat worked. (mom and dad didn't have to disconnect, it's their house!) Dessert threats WORK. :cupcake:🍰
lol nice. this house is covered in smart bulbs, smart light switches and a couple smart lamp and such not to mention the cell phones, ipads, computers and other random devices, DVRs and smart TVs and cameras and I thank god I have a mesh network system in place. it would be messy otherwise.

Reactions: HelloHello

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh, yeah, I just stopped trying because it's started being kind of frustrating.
any 2020panel subscribers here ever actually get to participate in a full study?

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: University of Iowa - Auditory Category Learning | Accept
Requester: Samantha Chiu [A2RC338N73KNS7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$19.14] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
Reward: 11.75
Duration: 1:15:00
Description: This is a 50-75 minute experiment that needs to be completed in one sitting. Headphones are required for this study. NOTE: There is a demographic and headphone screener to test for ineligibility. If ineligible, please return the HIT.
Qualifications: None

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
qual

Title: Brief qualifying survey for future longer survey(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Lindsay Keeran [ASMY2ISXJTPVN] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.26
Duration: 30:00
Available: 23
Description: This is a survey to qualify participants for a longer study with greater compensation. The study takes approximately 2 minutes to complete and you will receive $0.26 for your time. In order to participate, you must be 18 years of age and reside in the U.S. Participation is completely voluntary.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [263098767-264399] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Reactions: Trucker

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Reactions to a message about artificial intelligence (AI)(~ 8 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Sukyoung Choi [A19OR88I4FM2QO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.42] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Description: Read a message about AI and complete the survey questionnaire
Qualifications: Exc: [384614396-267249] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Watch short videos and answer questions about the video | Accept
Requester: Elizabeth Wakefield [A20JWBECW7OQNA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.61] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 45:00
Available: 0
Description: In this study, you will be asked to watch 3-5 second clips of a woman gesturing and be asked to rate how well the gesture illustrates a given sentence. Your session will last around 15 minutes and you will receive $5 as compensation.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Reactions: Michele

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinion of an applicant | PANDA
Requester: Bret Sanner [A5AMALDJSX6MS] [TurkerView]
Description: Give us your opinion about your thoughts on an applicant based on a resume
Duration: ~15min
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications:
  • Masters Exist
  • US Bachelor's Degree EqualTo 1
HIT Time: 3 min, 30 sec
Catchability: Unlikely
Pros: No Writing. Reading is very brief and uncomplicated. Simple exercise and questions.
Cons: No Progress Bar.

Reactions: msitb

ronclark03

Reaction score
Sitting at 15.38 but hoping for my reliable Requestor to put out another batch later

Reactions: Trucker

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: A study on stock investment behavior (~10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: fengchun tang [A32YKW2T6LJG7K] [TurkerView]
Description: We are conducting a study to understand stock investment behavior. Please DO NOT participate in this study if you do NOT have stock investment experience.
Duration: ~60min
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications:
  • Masters Exist
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98
HIT Time: 16 min, 20 sec
Catchability: Great
Pros: Pay is ok, and could be better if you are good at taking in and assimilating lots of information.
Cons: Lots of financial reading, and as with these types of HIT's, always difficult to know which details they are looking for you to hone in on. I took my time with it, as there are threats of rejection for missing A/C's based upon details in the reading, soYMMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.