01/06 - Wiggly Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
I definitely don't qualify. GoT was never anything I got into.

Title: Answer a survey using your knowledge of characters from the HBO series, Game of Thrones | Accept
Requester: Liz Chrastil [A75ESIPMNMH4P] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.73] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 10.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: We will ask you to make a series of distance-related judgements about characters from the HBO series ,Game of Thrones. Respondents should consider themselves to be highly knowledgeable of the shows characters, themes, and places.
Qualifications: None

• Haha
Reactions: cb456 and charlie

sunshinedogs

Reaction score
Today was insane at work, and I've only managed to scrape up $16 today. I'm counting on a few good surveys to get over $20 :eek:

Reactions: Blakkat

charlie

Reaction score
ugh. apparently my stim check has been mailed per the irs site. i haven't got a clue why it wasn't deposited. nothing has changed since the last one. i hope like hell it's an actual check so i can deposit it into my account. on that note, i'm off to bed. night all.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
ugh. apparently my stim check has been mailed per the irs site. i haven't got a clue why it wasn't deposited. nothing has changed since the last one. i hope like hell it's an actual check so i can deposit it into my account. on that note, i'm off to bed. night all.
if its been mailed, it will be a check you can deposit or a card with loaded money value on it that you theoretically should be able to use like a credit card. it was mailed to you because the treasury might not have your bank info to direct deposit your stim money.

i haven't checked my status but i bet it was probably mailed today like many others were.

Reactions: HelloHello

charlie

Reaction score
if its been mailed, it will be a check you can deposit or a card with loaded money value on it that you theoretically should be able to use like a credit card. it was mailed to you because the treasury might not have your bank info to direct deposit your stim money.

i haven't checked my status but i bet it was probably mailed today like many others were.
the annoying thing is that they should have the bank info. the last one was deposited and the acct info has not changed. frankly it hasn't changed in 30 years. oh well i hope it's actually a check. i would prefer to have that money in my bank account rather than on some card that is easily lost or stolen. such is life.

Reactions: HelloHello

sunshinedogs

Reaction score
I'm banking on the 2k stimulus checks passing so I can pay off all of the stuff that I've had to put on my credit card because of COVID. I just had to put rent on there and now I'm at just over 7k in debt :(

Status
Not open for further replies.