01/08 - Serendipitous Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

jan

Reaction score
11 degrees here. Sadly, some idiot slammed the door of her woodstove on a log and shattered the glass.

Said idiot feels very bad about her mistake......... :(

I called the local woodstove place and they said new glass would take AT LEAST a month. I went on ebay and I should get it in four days. Now I have to find someone to install it (looks easy, not sure I want to do it, though).

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
11 degrees here. Sadly, some idiot slammed the door of her woodstove on a log and shattered the glass.

Said idiot feels very bad about her mistake......... :(

I called the local woodstove place and they said new glass would take AT LEAST a month. I went on ebay and I should get it in four days. Now I have to find someone to install it (looks easy, not sure I want to do it, though).
maybe there's a youtube video on fixing woodstoves

jan

Reaction score
maybe there's a youtube video on fixing woodstoves
I looked! It looks really easy. The gasket just gets glued around the glass - and then it gets screwed back to the door. Ezpz. The woodstove place said 'many people are scared to do it because they don't want to tighten the screws too hard - and break the glass. Which would really suck

breaking the glass after breaking the glass, lol.

jan

Reaction score

jan

Reaction score

creepy187tv

Reaction score
Title: Evaluate a news feed | Accept
Requester: Yikun Chen [AWIQR129W5IG1] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.26] [Pay=Low] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 2
Description: Evaluate a news feed based on the information you can find online. You do not have to sign up for a demo or talk to the sales team.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98

jenu

Reaction score
15 minutes for 10 cents!
interesting figure!
Title: Decision making experiment ~15 minAccept
Requester: Sarah Rezaei [A34POI9Q0F6YGO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$30.86][Pay=Generous][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00][Fast=5.00][Comm=0.00][Fair=5.00][Reviews=2][ToS=0]
Reward: $0.10
Duration: 01:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This is an experiment on decision making
Qualifications: Repeater DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In US

Last edited:
  • Grimacing
Reactions: jan

charlie

Reaction score
morning, folks. grey day in DFW. supposed to rain on and off today so we won't be seeing the sun. i'm going to get my 5g signal boosted later this morning and then going to check out a new to me craft brewery right down the street from the HEB I'm going to. Hopefully will be a good day all around and crossing fingers and toes for almost no effects from the booster since I didn't react to the first two :D. Cheers!

charlie

Reaction score
Has anyone actually done those Noah Record Yourself tasks? Are they worth doing when they load? Or..?

Reactions: SisphyeanTurker

charlie

Reaction score
I just threw a bunch of those back They never work for me. When Noah doe work his hits are always worth it.
i'll never understand why that group doesn't improve its resources. they know the problems. they just don't bother to fix the server issues. i've even offered to help since they use cloud infrastructure and i can help there but they just don't do it. been like that for years.

Reactions: Charlene22 and jan
Status
Not open for further replies.