01/11 - Whiskery Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
there are also millions of dollars if you play the stock market right. Not everyone will have the same experience with masters that you do. There are plenty of people out there who "should" have masters and there are plenty of people out there who "shouldn't" have it. It still gives an advantage to those who do have it. considering there are a lot of easy studies that require masters. Just like there are easy studies that do not require masters.

I mean there is thousands of dollars laying on the ground if you only went outside and walked around and looked.
at this point it's probably more profitable to go out looking on the ground for aluminum cans than turking

freekshow420

Reaction score
at this point it's probably more profitable to go out looking on the ground for aluminum cans than turking
you not wrong lol. I found a quarter in my driveway taking out the trash just a few minutes ago. but then again that was probably mine from a previous day. Not sure if i could count that towards my PE of the day.

Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
Title: Learning politics over social media platforms(~ 14 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Sreerupa Sanyal [AYHQBK2VEVHGE] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.70] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.10
Duration: 30:00
Available: 47
Description: This project aims to understand how we learn about politics from accidentally being exposed to political news over social media platforms. You will be asked basic demographic questions followed by your political interest and the social media platforms that you use. The last section is a quiz on current affairs events.
Qualifications: rhsnlk98 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [396897-396308] DoesNotExist

Reactions: freekshow420

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
you not wrong lol. I found a quarter in my driveway taking out the trash just a few minutes ago. but then again that was probably mine from a previous day. Not sure if i could count that towards my PE of the day.
maybe you should take trash out more often :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: freekshow420

jan

Reaction score
Title: Quick and Easy 6-7 Minute Academic Survey about Social Media Marketing. Instagram users only.(~ 7 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Priyali Rajagopal [ADJTA8V25D5N9] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.33] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 3
Description: Quick and easy academic study about social media marketing. You must be familiar with Instagram to participate in this study.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 500000; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1415858564-400459] DoesNotExist ; rhsnlk98 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Anything good (HAHAHA) been up the last few days? I've been spending most of my days at the hospital with my aunt the last few days.

Last edited:

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
Anything good (HAHAHA) been up the last few days? I've been spending most of my days at the hospital with my aunt the last few days.
there was a $15 hit if you use Google Workspace, took like 15 mns, couple #5 hits, but not much. Much better to spend it with your aunt. Hugs.

Reactions: KYKITTY and Blakkat

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
As some of you know, I'm a disabled firefighter. I run several niche websites and write for Forbes, HuffPost, and many others. That makes up the bulk of my income
If you want help getting started, hit me up with questions

Reactions: HelloHello

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
or maybe not.

aluminum price paid crashed, all the convenient aluminum can self-serve kiosks went away, and now you have to travel 35 mins across town to the trash part of town to dump your cans at a recycler who pays practically nothing per pound.

Reactions: HelloHello

Willie_Cat

Contributor
Reaction score
or maybe not.

aluminum price paid crashed, all the convenient aluminum can self-serve kiosks went away, and now you have to travel 35 mins across town to the trash part of town to dump your cans at a recycler who pays practically nothing per pound.
Yea, the machine I used to take the aluminum cans to to recycle them for $$$ was called The Golden Goat!

Status
Not open for further replies.