01/12 - Tall Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi

requesting in the future (but not immediate MTS feature fixes)

- return of clock times in hit finder favorite section and logged hits section so i can see how long ago a hit was captured by my HF

- ability to increase font size in hit catcher and hit finder to make it easier on my poor eyes reading those sections on a laptop screen. i'm not HF/HC on a 26" monitor. :)
the clock times are gone from the logged hits section? ugh. that needs to be fixed right away too. I haven't updated yet.

charlie

Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi

- return of clock times in hit finder favorite section and logged hits section so i can see how long ago a hit was captured by my HF

- ability to increase font size in hit catcher and hit finder to make it easier on my poor eyes reading those sections on a laptop screen. i'm not HF/HC on a 26" monitor. :)
sorry for the second reply here but did you check the HF settings to see whether the option to display times is selected? possible that the selections you had are not there after the update and just need to be marked again?

Reactions: Strappy

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
sorry for the second reply here but did you check the HF settings to see whether the option to display times is selected? possible that the selections you had are not there after the update and just need to be marked again?

I am not seeing individual column option settings in v3 like I did v2 so i am unable to check for something like this in the new version.

charlie

Reaction score
I am not seeing individual column option settings in v3 like I did v2 so i am unable to check for something like this in the new version.
that stinks. i guess i'll hold off until the updates are done Kadauchi @Kadauchi another to add to the list

Reactions: Kadauchi

Strappy

Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi

Yeah the font size is killing me. I keep zooming in which cuts off the rest of the screen and it's wasting a lot of time. Font size is a deal breaker for longterm usage. I hope they decide to let us change it.

charlie

Reaction score
Ugh. I just returned this one:
If you do it be aware it is a significant performance hog. it was killing chrome and it impacted Safari enough that Safari balked and warned of bad performance.

Title: Answer a battery of cognitive tests | Accept
Requester: Liz Chrastil [A75ESIPMNMH4P] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.73] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 10.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 1
Description: These questionnaires will relate individual differences in navigational ability with domains of human behavior associated with mental disorders. You must use a desktop or laptop to complete the task and questionnaires.
Qualifications: Completed HIT Already DoesNotExist ; Primary Internet Device - Smartphone or Tablet EqualTo 0

sunshinedogs

Reaction score
Title: Answer a questionnaire about food and eating customs, beliefs and traditions | Accept
Requester: Tufts EMET [A19QZSNY1FB8MD] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.05] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: This survey is being created at Tufts University, and will help us learn more about people's customs, beliefs and traditions related to food and eating.
Qualifications: Gender - Female EqualTo 1; Age - 18 - 25 EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US

Caught this one and threw it right back. $3 for an hour, no thanks.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Ugh. I just returned this one:
If you do it be aware it is a significant performance hog. it was killing chrome and it impacted Safari enough that Safari balked and warned of bad performance.

Title: Answer a battery of cognitive tests | Accept
Requester: Liz Chrastil [A75ESIPMNMH4P] Contact
i'm going to guess the resource hog is MTS v3.2.

turk stuff has been loading and submitting slower today with the new MTS.

a different HIT I did a few mins ago timed out as a circle spun and spun for at least 30 secs trying to submit.

• Wow
Reactions: sunshinedogs

charlie

Reaction score
i'm going to guess the resource hog is MTS v3.2.

turk stuff has been loading and submitting slower today with the new MTS.

a different HIT I did a few mins ago timed out as a circle spun and spun for at least 30 secs trying to submit.
not for me, no. I have not updated MTS. it's the DirectX engine that some requestors use for that stupid pass the ball game only in this case it's full color, several different intensive tasks, and is killing resources.

Reactions: rsmath

charlie

Reaction score
Some questions are unclear so be careful. I've emailed the Requestor with the ones that I was having problems with right off the top and asked that it be peer edited. Good luck.

Title: Answer a questionnaire about food and eating customs, beliefs and traditions | Accept
Requester: Tufts EMET [A19QZSNY1FB8MD] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.05] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: This survey is being created at Tufts University, and will help us learn more about people's customs, beliefs and traditions related to food and eating.
Qualifications: Gender - Male EqualTo 1; Age - 35 - 45 EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US

charlie

Reaction score
Alright. I've had enough. I'm out. $30.62 PE. Hopefully tomorrow I'll FINALLY have my new prescription glasses, stimulus and a new job. BWAHAHAHA. Wishful thinking. The glasses are the only thing possible to happen tomorrow. Gnight all.

sunshinedogs

Reaction score
PE of 17.77 for the day, so I'll take it. I'm out for the night. Hope everyone had a successful day!

Status
Not open for further replies.