Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: jan

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
I would not want to be a teacher in this day and age. How do you separate AI produced work from a student doing it?
Many teachers are giving students an oral quiz now on the subject matter. It becomes pretty obvious quickly if the student knows the stuff or not

Reactions: HelloHello

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
5;05
Title: Survey on the Use of Artificial Intelligence for an Organizational TaskAccept
Requester: Sam [A3HOXGDFSFPE3Z] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$25.08][Pay=Generous][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Excellent][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.56][Fast=5.00][Comm=5.00][Fair=5.00][Reviews=13][ToS=0]
Reward: $1.75
Duration: 00:25:00
Available: 1
Description: This is a short survey - approximately 5 -10 minutes - asking you questions about whether you would use AI to undertake a task
Qualifications: Pool Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US; JANAI DoesNotExist

jan

Reaction score
Title: < Advertising Study >(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Arun Lakshmanan [A34408OV61OKMM] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.83] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 20:00
Available: 18
Description: A Marketing Survey on Advertisement
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-329369433-400553] DoesNotExist ; rhsnlk98 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

charlie

Reaction score
reminds me of a known professor who was told to stop asking for essays on tests and use multiple choice. So, he came up with a test with one question and 26 answers. he didn't care about tenure and knew he walked his own path. the student that got the "A" was the one who came up after class and said, "What was the point of that test? None of those answers were correct nor made any sense." and that's a true story.
my astronomy prof in college was like that. his tests were always multiple choice and the correct answer(s) could be one right, two, three, all, or none. i barely passed the class. hated those tests. but the only class i never skipped because i loved the course. just couldn't handle the tests.

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
my astronomy prof in college was like that. his tests were always multiple choice and the correct answer(s) could be one right, two, three, all, or none. i barely passed the class. hated those tests. but the only class i never skipped because i loved the course. just couldn't handle the tests.
My biggest success in HS besides graduating was on an English final - essay, worth 50% of the final grade. The question was "Why". I wrote "Why not" looked around and saw everyone scribbling furiously. I thought for a few minutes and decided to hand it in. I put the paper face down on the desk. Mr. Baronet looked at me and asked in a stern voice, "Are you done?".
Yes sir, I believe I am
He folded over the paper to see my answer and gave a little half smile and nodded

Got an A+ for the class and the final

• Haha
Reactions: jan and HelloHello

charlie

Reaction score
i feel terrible for these requestors / students who get crapped on by mturk reviewers who were screened out. if a survey is looking for a group of 19 year olds who wear nothing but pink luxury socks and you're a guy, of course you're getting screened out. you don't fit the bill. don't give the student a bad review because you're not what they're looking for.

PandaThief

Reaction score

freekshow420

Reaction score
what's so awful about these guys? I'm not familiar
they are scammers basically money laundering. I reached out to them when they first posted and all they do is belittle you by calling you racist names and claiming they are here making thousands of dollars per day while people like me are only making pennies.

they constantly keep changing requesters names and admitted they do so in their email to me.

Reactions: jan and HelloHello

charlie

Reaction score
they are scammers basically money laundering. I reached out to them when they first posted and all they do is belittle you by calling you racist names and claiming they are here making thousands of dollars per day while people like me are only making pennies.

they constantly keep changing requesters names and admitted they do so in their email to me.
makes you miss the good days with all the sergeys and others. i hate people like that.

freekshow420

Reaction score
what's so awful about these guys? I'm not familiar
specifically this is their email response to me when i asked them about their hit initially , for instance they give you this and say find the official website... "tango.biz" I just asked them a question about it and here is their response

Nigga we earning money dont spam us
We know what we are doing

I respond with telling them if that is how you treat your workers then why are you on here. their reply

We accept what we need and earn money lol
We not here to throw cash to dogs

my response

guess who is getting reported to mturk and getting taken off the platform.. YOU ARE

again their racist comments :
🤣🤣go ahead nigga
If want to make money contact me by paying advance and il discuss
Go earn penny cents🤣🤣we earning 1000 of dollars daily nigga
Go ahead and appeal and nothing gonna happen tonmy account🤣🤣
Go ahead and we will be back with another account😂we have unlimited possibilities 😌

they have spoke like this to other workers as well

Last edited:

PandaThief

Reaction score
specifically this is their email response to me when i asked them about their hit initially , for instance they give you this and say find the official website... "tango.biz" I just asked them a question about it and here is their response

Nigga we earning money dont spam us
We know what we are doing

I respond with telling them if that is how you treat your workers then why are you on here. their reply

We accept what we need and earn money lol
We not here to throw cash to dogs

my response

guess who is getting reported to mturk and getting taken off the platform.. YOU ARE

again their racist comments :
🤣🤣go ahead nigga
If want to make money contact me by paying advance and il discuss
Go earn penny cents🤣🤣we earning 1000 of dollars daily nigga
Go ahead and appeal and nothing gonna happen tonmy account🤣🤣
Go ahead and we will be back with another account😂we have unlimited possibilities 😌

they have spoke like this to other workers as well
Funny mf'ers, one of the accounts told me to go eat dogshit while my children watch . Buncha comedians out there

Status
Not open for further replies.