01/13 - TITANS SATURDAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRR

Reaction score
$25 here. Love when they come early.

250 barcodes?????? wut...I am sitting here the moment they posted and got 60.....250..you are full of shit or u got some frikin amazing scripts...

Reactions: <Gucci>

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
42-17 Pats ....saved you the wait
Aww, how nice of you to give the Titans points. Sorry Pablo, but Tom Brady gonna whoop dat azz. This weird fluke season where the Titans, Jaguars and Bills made playoffs needs to end. lol Pats/Steelers v Eagles/Vikings Super Bowl.

Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
the stomach flu got me...was violently ill all night, made $4.50 off barcodes ... sipping my drank of choice purple powerade (it's what plants crave)

good morning :sick:
Sorry you're sick, pet.:(
Good Morning.:hug:

Reactions: Sondi

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
thank you... hopefully that was the worst of it.... now just have to rehydrate and rest and watch netflix all day while my husband takes care of the kids :hug2:
That's how this year's flu was for me, too. I was horridly sick for 12-14 hours, then I immediately started feeling 50% better the next day with re hydration.
And, 50% is a lot when you're that sick.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Got my flu shot and the sore arm to prove it. Plus I've developed a curious fascination with cubes and have begun to paint my entire room with cubes.... cubes... yes....
I love Miracle Whip. Mayonnaise is for plebs. :p

Reactions: splishsplash

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started or would like to ask one of our mentors a question?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I've either been the worst fan or biggest supporter, but today, against all odds, the Titans will prevail!

Reactions: Pacis Amans

GRR

Reaction score
Not that I have to prove myself to anyone, but it shows I am not lying.
https://imgur.com/a/yMTtE

until you show how you got 250 hits when I only got 60 in the same time span I call bullshit....if you have some way of getting all those hits...why not share it instead of bragging about how many you got...that is what the forum is for

Reactions: teal4life

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
until you show how you got 250 hits when I only got 60 in the same time span I call bullshit....if you have some way of getting all those hits...why not share it instead of bragging about how many you got...that is what the forum is for
People have always talked about how many codes they got. No need to get bent out of shape and call someone a liar about it because she happened to collect more than you today.

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If she has a method that gets her more money than the competition the last thing she should do is post it.

jan

Reaction score
Just a gentle reminder (speaking as a MOD) - that if you have a particular problem - you can just not follow them on the thread.

Let's stay focused on the work, okay? It's Saturday and it will probably be a slog

cassius

Reaction score
There's a wine hit up. Those are usually fun so it makes the pay bearable. But it is timed or seems to be and taking forever to load each screen. Takes three times as long as it says.

Reactions: jan

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short academic survey--at least 50 cents bonus!(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Daylian Cain [A2F7EXH2IUVYH3] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.39] [Fast: 4.58] [Comm: 3.83] [Fair: 4.71] [Reviews: 33] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.20
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: This is a short academic survey followed by some demographic questions--at least 50 cents bonus
Requirements: Exc: [2095596190-70325] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In CA, US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Stargate82 and jan

jan

Reaction score
Morning all! My husband just came in with a bag full of doughnuts from the village store down the street :hungry::hungry:

What's making you happy today?
I can see most of the driveway (ice, gone). I'm going to cast on a sweater today! And, omg it's a struggle to stay positive. (Uggg. Adulting stuff and family).

But I'm trying :)

Status
Not open for further replies.