Requester: Jessica Lopez [A1HUTPIAIWG4LY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.32] [Pay=4.61] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.91] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=18] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.49] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.15
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 34
Description: Answer questions about your impressions of a person
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 70; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
meh[/td][/tr]

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I face less frustration with the new monitors and less slowdowns and disk-grinding with the new machine, but the installation was problematic and I will probably make more changes later. Some of that is from the "free or cheap" philosophy - I mean, the whole setup cost me labor and about $120, which is not bad for a quad-core computer with 8 gigs and 4 monitors.

I've also been kind of sick *and* dragged off by other surprise work (some of which is paid so it's not all bad). I will probably make as much this month as last, if not more, just a little less from mTurk - unless the next week and a half go really well.

I'm still learning techniques and any given day where I can manage to sleep well and get up early (none so far) would help (I have medical limitations that make it almost impossible to keep a regular schedule, which is why I don't have a normal job).
Yeah I'm still itching to upgrade this one, maybe one of these days I'll get in one of my impulsive moods and it'll just sort of happen. Having other income sources to break up the monotony of this gig certainly never hurts, I know I've been going a little nuts here and there with the current lack of full time work. A little birdie did tell me though the school I was working on is entering the next phase though so maybe I'll get back to building America next week.

Reactions: Merovign

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I'm still itching to upgrade this one, maybe one of these days I'll get in one of my impulsive moods and it'll just sort of happen. Having other income sources to break up the monotony of this gig certainly never hurts, I know I've been going a little nuts here and there with the current lack of full time work. A little birdie did tell me though the school I was working on is entering the next phase though so maybe I'll get back to building America next week.
Yeah I have an occasional job that comes up now and then, and once I settle in better in TurkLand I will probably add UserTesting and/or something else.

As to the upgrades, I'm not sure I will earn more money but it already bugs me less doing it. I will probably earn more money, but I don't know to what extent that would have happened anyway.

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: How does it work? (Patent version!) | Accept
Requester: Sela IUCC Turk [A3SG7DVKP5LEW5] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.09
Available: 85
Description: See new product inventions, tell us how they work.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
new requester........too much thinking for me currently[/td][/tr]

Reactions: KYKITTY

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I have an occasional job that comes up now and then, and once I settle in better in TurkLand I will probably add UserTesting and/or something else.

As to the upgrades, I'm not sure I will earn more money but it already bugs me less doing it. I will probably earn more money, but I don't know to what extent that would have happened anyway.
Based on what you spent on it I would imagine it'd be easy to recoup the costs with the increase in efficiency. I've added prolific to the mix, but that doesn't seem to pop too often for me.

nmelssx

Reaction score
I went to sleep, woke up, and Alexandria's 15 cents HITs still haven't dropped any. Someone who's on good terms with her should email her and tell her that they're severely underpaid. :cry:

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Based on what you spent on it I would imagine it'd be easy to recoup the costs with the increase in efficiency. I've added prolific to the mix, but that doesn't seem to pop too often for me.
Yeah Prolific is broken (for me) most of the time, but it's had a few great days for me, so, it stays up.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
As of now, no. I got emailed yesterday that my identity was verified, but they're not letting me back. So now begins phase 2, emailing the hell out out of them. I feel kinda accountable to keep going since I have built that thread around it, so I'm going to keep pushing.
We are all behind you and supporting you. Hoping this gets cleared up as quickly as possible.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: organization recruitment study | Accept
Requester: Jun Gu [A1B7I16IN9EU3G] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.39] [Pay=4.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.16] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=20] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=13.85] [Pen=0.06 days] [Res=null] [Rec=75%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 10:00
Available: 1
Description: You will read a job candidate profile and provide ratings
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Gator and Merovign

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Evening.

Got some discussion board questions to do for class so decided to get on here and see if anything to work on. :)

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Short online shopping survey | Accept
Requester: b-research [A16C9E7DVXREJ0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.48] [Pay=4.89] [Fast=null] [Comm=3.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.08] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=16] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=11.31] [Pen=1.25 days] [Res=null] [Rec=94%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.90
Available: 42
Description: -
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.