01/19 - Thwarting Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenu

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'm the one who's been on mturk the longest - started a month or two after it started up in 06. Lotsa of changes, ups and downs.Still possible to hit $100 days, though a lot rarer than it used to be. Amazon has definitely put it on the back burner - I think they thought they could really grow it, but alas, no. I think they keep it alive so they can funnel their jobs to it when they need something.
Me? Disabled firefighter, this is literally beer money for me, run a content strategy agency, waiting on disability so I can retire
I admire you and congratulate you, you are the most consistent and nice colleague!

HelloHello

Reaction score
I have the swag button but I still can't figure out how this works.
Go to the link, get the code and copy it, go to the swag button and enter the code

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
big batch of these loading
Update; made $6.60. I could do those all day....

Title: Identifying Partisanship in Reddit data [Content Warning] for dataset include offensive/harmful expressionsAccept
Requester: Brandon [A396HC4KKTE7AR] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$71.81][Pay=Generous][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: No reviews
Reward: $0.12
Duration: 00:10:00
Available: 4788
Description: Tag posts with content moderation attributes
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1

Last edited:

ejrfan14

Reaction score
Hello everyone, just wanted to see if anyone could help me with advice. I am just like everyone else in believing things have gone down hill fast at Amazon. I used to make some extra money but now it's like it has dried up. I don't have any idea how to get qualifications to try and make more, can anyone tell me? Lastly, I am also disabled so this was a source of making some extra and it is super aggravating that a few of the hits I could always do have now blocked me for working too much, how stupid is that? Any advice is appreciated and thank you for taking time to read this.

• Sad
Reactions: jan

sleepyrat

Reaction score
Hello everyone, just wanted to see if anyone could help me with advice. I am just like everyone else in believing things have gone down hill fast at Amazon. I used to make some extra money but now it's like it has dried up. I don't have any idea how to get qualifications to try and make more, can anyone tell me? Lastly, I am also disabled so this was a source of making some extra and it is super aggravating that a few of the hits I could always do have now blocked me for working too much, how stupid is that? Any advice is appreciated and thank you for taking time to read this.
no advice, but I'm definitely in the same boat. I feel like I see a lot still around but require 1-2k approved HITs and with so few options its hard to get to that point

Reactions: ejrfan14 and jan

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Non Masters HIT

I hope they load more of these, just caught one before the batch disappeared -
Title: Select the best image according to our criterionAccept
Requester: Noah Turk [A35D7XHZ9ZZP5S] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$45.87][Pay=Generous][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unacceptable][Rej=2][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00][Fast=1.80][Comm=2.75][Fair=1.20][Reviews=5][ToS=0]
Reward: $0.12
Duration: 00:05:00
Available: 220
Description: Select the best image according to our criterion
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: jan

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from SWKS AIS [AA13BQ9R1RXEG ] for work related to wy###z123.

The value of your bonus is: $6.90 USD

The Requester included this note: Well done! You belong to top 20%.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from SWKS AIS [AA13BQ9R1RXEG ] for work related to x###yz1243.

The value of your bonus is: $4.60 USD

The Requester included this note: Well done! More than 30 accepted submissions.

Last edited:

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Title: Give us your opinion about our bikini websiteAccept
Requester: Philip Solobay [AH31TCPHJO3AG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$31.93][Pay=Generous][Approval=Unrated][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00][Fast=5.00][Comm=0.00][Fair=5.00][Reviews=2][ToS=0]
Reward: $5.00
Duration: 01:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about our bikini website