01/20 - Whatever Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Since mturk hits have pretty much come to a halt for me, I made myself useful and once again contacted requesters that owe me a compensation hit, or stuck me with an undeserved rejection. Nothing better to do, except eat, maybe. I think it'll be time for me to ramp up from mild curses to sorta uncomfortable curses if I don't get positive results. Maybe gastrointestinal distress or bloating, lol.
go full tilt curses I say
put the pedal to the metal every now and again just to make sure the magic is working!

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
MTS v3.2.2 has passed extension review and is now available to update.

Kadauchi's change log is as follows:

Change Log
Notices
  • Dark theme may cause lag and memory issues. Disable if you are experiencing any slowness or crashing to see if this helps.
  • Added the change log. It will appear after each update and is accessible by a context menu item triggered by a right click of the MTS icon.
  • Moved Catcher/Finder/Tracker to extension pages instead of using MTurk pages.
  • Redirect from the old MTSv3 Catcher/Finder/Tracker urls to the new urls.
  • Redirect the MTSv2 Catcher/Finder/Tracker urls to the new MTSv3 urls.
  • Catcher: Captchas should now trigger a modal on all MTurk pages so it can be solved.
  • Catcher: Should no longer say it has caught a HIT when it in fact hasn't.
  • Catcher: Should no longer randomly create/recreate Catchers
  • Finder: Added the alarm option back to Favorites.
  • Finder: Added the date column back.
  • Finder: Added options to toggle each column.
  • Finder: Added green border color to Favorited HITs.
  • Tracker: Searching for HITs should now work properly.
  • Tracker: Added MTSv2 HIT Tracker database export. (The old MTSv2 database is left untouched by MTSv3 and is only read to create the new database. All MTSv2 HIT Tracker data is still there)
  • Tracker: The "Date from" value is now defaulted to empty to make searching Tracker less cumbersome.
  • Added context menu items to launch Catcher/Finder/Tracker when right clicking on the MTS icon.
  • Added context menu item for contacting requesters when right clicking on a requester link.
  • Added context menu item to copy the project id when right clicking on a HIT link.
  • Added "Once" and "Many" Catcher buttons when landing on the "No HITs Available" page.
  • Removed the Tracker needs to be updated alert from the dashboard until it is fixed.
  • Disabled Favorite row sorting until it is fixed.
  • Finder: Newly Logged HITs will trigger a sound.
  • Finder: Fixed the sound not playing issue.
  • Sidebar: Fixed the "Loading..." issue.
  • Sidebar: Fixed the blank issue.
  • Chrome release! A bunch of stuff changed. Thing are being fixed as quickly as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.