01/23 - Malefic Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
I've had a long and ridiculous day. I read that as swagbuts and i lol'd
a lot of times I feel like a swagbutt on that site....I mainly do the games, sports betting, and receipts. Have a 2 year supply of Arm and Hammer laundry pods when between Fetch and SB, they were paying me a buck 50 or so to buy them plus bonuses

Kmd2jn

Reaction score
Reactions: HelloHello

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Hope everyone will have a far better day than the one I'll be having.

I'm waiting for both my apartment building and local housing authority (HA) to open, so that I can unleash my wrath. I have housing assistance, but the HA never notified me of my annual inspection before my lease expired at the end of October. It was a pain in the ass to get it rescheduled and ended up being December 7th. I passed my part of the inspection (inside of the apartment) and the HA was supposed to get in contact with my building to schedule the building's inspection (make sure the common areas are in good condition), but haven't so far which means I can't sign a lease.

Now the rent being charged is the month to month rate of about $3400 instead of the much smaller rent that takes it to little under $2300. I only pay a portion of the rent and the HA pays the rest to my apartment. Due to the HA dropping the ball, my building has told me to ignore the roughly $1100 difference showing on my ledger and they will take it off.

So, imagine my surprise when I opened my front door yesterday morning to go to the store, to find a "Notice of Past Due Rent" with my rights with a ledger showing money due and how to apply for assistance if I need it. Assistance I already motherf**king have, which is shown on ledger. My building isn't taking out the difference between yearly rent amount and month-to-month amount, so now they say I owe them over $10,000 total so far between November and January. So I'll be calling the HA and going to my leasing office with the HA on speakerphone, so the HA can explain themselves to my building and building to the HA.

glad you are not fuming because of DC not being a state. :LOL:

reqs in australia, germany, china, england don't have DC listed in the state dropdown box in recent studies i have done. while that is not my state answer, i like to look for that because of you when i come across those.

Status
Not open for further replies.