01/23 - Thalamocortical Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
But Steve-O is definitely in no shape to pull of the stuff he did back then, and I think Johnny Knoxville is a little too crippled for his age because of it too.
they'll just resort to scaring bam's parents into early heart attacks.

alk69

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your experiences with mathematics ~ 20 minutes | PANDA
Requester: Psychology_Study [A3I6XLGFRSEATZ] (Contact)
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 2.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 4
Description: We are conducting an academic survey about experiences that people may have with mathematics, both inside and outside of school. You do not need to be a student to participate in our survey.
Qualifications: Masters Exists; Location In CA, US
This is too much for too little..and too long to boot. And boot it you should. I didn't and I hate math. So that's my odd moment for the day. And just to add to the injury, it's full of sudden and unexpected writing boxes. None of which are necessary. I was in a mood by then, and filled them up anyway....we won't go into with what.

Reactions: cb456

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm giving this back in a minute, I don't have the energy...
Title: Whose items are these? The Self-Other ownership judgment task(~ 25 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SCS Lab [A219S40LKKD0L0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.38] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.53] [Fast=4.30] [Comm=2.94] [Fair=4.43] [Reviews=121] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 10:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Participants will make fast but simple decisions that involve themselves and other people. Uses Inquisit 5.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Moogy

Reaction score
Did anyone here pick up the HIT today (Thursday) that was about Parkinsons Disease. Restricted to us older folk, 65 and older maybe? Anyway, I spent forever on it, failed to do a screen shot of the consent form. It would not submit on their page or on the Mturk page with NOCODE, ID#. I did manage a screen shot of the final page showing that I completed it. Because it is not on my list of completed HITs, I don't have a way to contact researcher. I can't find them still running the experiment, either. It was a $10 HIT that was supposed to take 20 minutes, but took me over an hour because their interface didn't work right. I toughed it out, maybe for nothing. I had to take movies of myself making faces and moving my hands and arms in particular ways. I usually decline videos or even pictures, but for $10 for 20 minutes, I thought I would try it.

So if anyone knows the name of the requester and how to find their contact email, I would greatly appreciate it.. I tried MTS Tracker, but this HIT did not show up in my list.

Thanks much, Moogy

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Did anyone here pick up the HIT today (Thursday) that was about Parkinsons Disease. Restricted to us older folk, 65 and older maybe? Anyway, I spent forever on it, failed to do a screen shot of the consent form. It would not submit on their page or on the Mturk page with NOCODE, ID#. I did manage a screen shot of the final page showing that I completed it. Because it is not on my list of completed HITs, I don't have a way to contact researcher. I can't find them still running the experiment, either. It was a $10 HIT that was supposed to take 20 minutes, but took me over an hour because their interface didn't work right. I toughed it out, maybe for nothing. I had to take movies of myself making faces and moving my hands and arms in particular ways. I usually decline videos or even pictures, but for $10 for 20 minutes, I thought I would try it.

So if anyone knows the name of the requester and how to find their contact email, I would greatly appreciate it.. I tried MTS Tracker, but this HIT did not show up in my list.

Thanks much, Moogy
https://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/01-23-thalamocortical-thursday.4903/post-1627033

Reactions: cb456

baconfly

Reaction score
Title: Creating a Better Society(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SPIR.UC [A194KWH734TE8H] (Contact)
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 45 days
Available: 16
Description: This study aims to gather your social attitudes and thoughts on various social realities faced by contemporary society.
Qualifications: Exc: [6076085-192533] DoesNotExist; Masters Exists; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about leisure activities | PANDA
Requester: Benjamin Hendricks [A2P552C32IZMTQ] [TurkerView]
Description: [no description]
Duration: ~10min
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications:
HIT Time: 1 min, 00 sec
Catchability: Okay
Pros: "Please do not take this quiz if you are under 10 years old."
Cons: "Please do not take this quiz if you are under 10 years old."

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Guys, my lips are chapped but I finally replaced the filter on my monster humidified so all will be well soon. Bring me more wine, please.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.