01/26 - Sudden Rumbling Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
ha, I can't even recall the last time I mailed a letter, or anything. What online service? I admit, I had no idea you could do that...
i have to mail my telephone/internet bill as the online pay website for them does not work for free ACH draft and they charge 3% for online credit card payment.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Title: Short psychology questionnaire, 5 minutes total. | Accept
Requester: Joe Hoang [A9YGVHAKBNV9W] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.89] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 167
Description: We are conducting a short questionnaire. It should take 5 minutes total. If you have previously completed the survey, you would not be able to complete the survey again.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

LONG and underpaid. HIT Time: 12 mins for me

40 cents better than no sense on a dead panda evening.

Last edited:

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm returning this one in 2 mins, if anyone wants to set a panda. I'm done for the day. Lost my motivation!

Title: The impact of cultural perceptions on attitudes(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: CAMP Lab [A17HYN24NBGPPK] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.68] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.06] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.85] [Reviews=24] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.25
Duration: 45:00
Available: 0
Description: The purpose of this research study is to understand the relationships among morality, values, politics, and personality, and/or to study the mechanisms and processes by which people make moral judgments. In this study we ask you to fill out a web-based questionnaire. You will be asked about your attitudes, beliefs, and judgments, and/or to make ratings or judgments about short stories. The study will require about 15 minutes of your time.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Last edited:

HelloHello

Reaction score
i have to mail my telephone/internet bill as the online pay website for them does not work for free ACH draft and they charge 3% for online credit card payment.
Never mind, read more carefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blakkat

HelloHello

Reaction score
So then, you order checks? Seems so, so Luddite.

Reactions: Blakkat

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
So then, you order checks? Seems so, so Luddite.
had to order some last week, actually. sucks as the number of checks goes down, price goes up from 4 years ago when i last had to order checks.

60 checks with carbon duplicate copy - $18. Would be nice if i never had to order checks again.

85 cents to mail a payment cheaper than the $3 convenience credit card fee.

Last edited:
Reactions: HelloHello

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't decided which to try yet but MailMyLetter by LetterStream looks good to me https://www.mailmy letter.net/?r=letterstream and mailform https://www.mailformio/lp/send-letter-online looks good too.

I wish the various government agencies would wake up and smell the coffee . . . if you want a copy of a document they want a letter in the mail and offer to let you pay by check. Good grief, I haven't had checks in years!
Thanks! https://www.mailmy letter.net/?r=letterstream looks good to me. I bookmarked to investigate more tomorrow.

Reactions: HelloHello

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Do a simple cognitive test | Accept
Requester: Sverrir Thorgeirsson [A3FYA69TXRQCUL] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.13] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 25:00
Available: 0
Description: Do a cognitive test to help advance science. I expect it to take about 4 to 6 minutes of your time.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

HelloHello

Reaction score
had to order some last week, actually. sucks as the number of checks goes down, price goes up from 4 years ago when i last had to order checks.

60 checks with carbon duplicate copy - $18. Would be nice if i never had to order checks again.
There's some way to print free checks from online. Last time I had to print a check I used one but it was a long time ago and I don't recall the name. You don't need the carbon really because it shows as a withdrawal on your statement and you can just highlight it.

desert13

Reaction score
Probably the first and last time I'll ever post a pe here. Mostly because I never felt like I could keep up with some of you ballers. And I'm one of the weirdos that finds the pe posts to be motivational.

HITs 959

$ 300.62

Bonus $ 134.10
Total $ 434.72

HelloHello

Reaction score
There's some way to print free checks from online. Last time I had to print a check I used one but it was a long time ago and I don't recall the name. You don't need the carbon really because it shows as a withdrawal on your statement and you can just highlight it.
Oh, and my bank, I can if I need to, go in and get 5 free checks every month as I recall.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Probably the first and last time I'll ever post a pe here. Mostly because I never felt like I could keep up with some of you ballers. And I'm one of the weirdos that finds the pe posts to be motivational.

HITs 959

$ 300.62

Bonus $ 134.10
Total $ 434.72
Good job!!!

• Love
Reactions: cb456 and desert13

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: This is a study on culture and memory - If you chose to participate, you will be entered into a raffle for a Target gift card. | PANDA
Requester: Ana Lesquives [A1ZDVDVPF9OBBO] [TurkerView]
Description: The purpose of this study is to examine whether or not self-esteem and cultural identity impact perspective taking in autobiographical memory. All participants will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win one of three Target gift cards.
Duration: ~120min
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications:
HIT Time: 0 min, 0 sec
Catchability: Great
Cons: Ana Lesquives, B.A. – Alliant International University
Over 200 questions for 10 cents

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
i follow my dad's system he taught me when i started writing checks - match the check to the item on your bank statement. since it has been decades since banks would send you your cashed checks back, i substitute the carbon for the actual check in reconciliating my one monthly check. :)

We should be carbon dated for remembering when our cashed checks were mailed back to us! :grandpa:

I imagine the young adults head would explode to know that.

Last edited:

HelloHello

Reaction score
Am I the only one reluctant to visit Asian restaurants/groceries because of the Corona virus?

HelloHello

Reaction score
i follow my dad's system he taught me when i started writing checks - match the check to the item on your bank statement. since it has been decades since banks would send you your cashed checks back, i substitute the carbon for the actual check in reconciliating my one monthly check. :)

We should be carbon dated for remembering when our cashed checks were mailed back to us! :grandpa:

I imagine the young adults head would explode to know that.
Yeah, and they used to require a Social Security number be on your personal checks as well.

baconfly

Reaction score
Title: Mood and Behaviors Video Project | PANDA
Requester: Emma Brett [A2NXIIV6797UWD] (Contact)
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 1.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Complete some background information on health, mood, and related behaviors, watch a short video, and answer survey items.
Qualifications: Masters Exists; Location EqualTo US

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score

HITs 959

$ 300.62

Bonus $ 134.10
Total $ 434.72
I don't post my PE's either, but I remember when I first started how inspirational they were when I saw what other people could make. If I hadn't seen their numbers, I probably wouldn't have kept at it. I'm not a baller like some here are, but my weekly PE is anywhere between 150 and 300, sometimes higher, but that all depends on qual hits posted, holidays, motivation, IRL obligations, my general mood, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.