01/28 - Sadistic Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Non Masters HIT
Closer to 10 min for me
(felt a lot like "Oh yeah, just one more complicated story problem I want you to answer, before you go.... " repeated)
Title: Predictions Survey (~7 minutes)(~ 7 minutes)Accept
Requester: Dean Karlan [A33HJ4AM68LCY8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.63][Pay=Good][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00][Fast=2.00][Comm=0.00][Fair=5.00][Reviews=2][ToS=0]
Reward: $1.05
Duration: 01:00:00
Available: 1
Description: You will make a set of brief predictions on different outcomes.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; a3c53646 DoesNotExist ; rhsnlk98 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [402468-401879] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Last edited:

Spicytacosaurus

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i am back after very long hiatus. Been at least since last spring since I posted in here. And very sporadically worked mturk until last sept. I heard things here and there about amazons pay system screwing things up and work dropping with requesters leaving but didnt really pay attention at the time. I started working again this week and I just want to say

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never seen my available work list this low, ever. I watched the board this week and it would literally be tens of mins in between new hits being posted. And this was in the morning, when things would normally be bumping. Ive made my daily goals this week but only barely or just over. Normally I could do 2 or 3 times my goal ($20/day) and my hourly has dropped almost in half.
I think my only saving grace has been closed quals. This is crazy.
I applied to prolific about a year and half ago but still no dice. I keep getting emails from cloudresearch to sign up, is that platform worth it?
It really feels like mturk is winding down, I always ignored people saying that over the years, but the difference between last sept and now, only 4 months, is dramatic, at least for me. And Ive been doing this grind since 2018, almost 18k hits under my belt.
What do you guys say?

Reactions: HelloHello

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

Status
Not open for further replies.