Has the answer changed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

This is an automated thread post because someone probably fell asleep. :aveeyeroll:

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

This is an automated thread post because someone probably fell asleep. :aveeyeroll:
Tank Thursday?

Reactions: aveline and savvy

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Answer Automotive Question in at least 50 Words | Accept
Requester: Scott Lawson [A296SG6BSFATBU] Contact
TV: Hrly=$18.84 | Pay=Generous | Approval=1-3 days | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 8:00
Available: 75
Description: Research the answer to a single automotive question and provide the answer in 50 words using complete sentences.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.13

Reactions: XWarrior

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score

You're theoretical.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
In our house, it's peanut butter pie day
(we have 2 pies in the freezer and lots of little muffin size ones - they are for a fundraiser tonight :)

I'm thinking they won't mind if I just have..........one
I’ll take one too hehe

Reactions: jan

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Up early to try to cough it all up and drink tea before my long day.
I did manage to run and dance last night but the sinus pressure got to me as the night wore on.

jan

Reaction score
Title: How do you feel when seeing a painting?++BONUS($)++ (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
Requester: Bright--Side [AZVWGREVAX56J] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$6.07] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.05
Duration: 20:00
Available: 14812
Description: See a painting and (a) choose the feeling it primarily causes to you; (b) write the reasons explaining WHY it makes you feel like this. Fluency in English is *required*. For every 60 HITs you make another $1.
Qualifications: Overworked-ELA DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Location In AU, CA, GB, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1

Reactions: savvy
Status
Not open for further replies.