• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

NEW! Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

And i guess there's also this 'big game' going on today

Last edited:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
If you're out late the night before,

the cat should really let you sleep in:\
but he knew you wanted to watch punxsy phil! the event/live stream has started and phil should be showing up in the live stream in an hour according to the announcement.

off to a good early start with phil-themed spoofs of gangham style, faith (can't feel my face - spoof) and bad moon rising (i see the top hats coming - spoof)

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: jan

cassius

Reaction score
guess mew was bad yesterday and got sidelined.:cat:

Reactions: rsmath

cassius

Reaction score
free Mew! free Mew! free Mew!

i like :aveline:'s little problem child! That exchange yesterday with cassius @cassius was gold!
ah yes. early morning craziness I guess. I got the feeling I was educating AI which I supposed I was. :cyclops: was fun though.
But there's a problem. AI doesn't seem to get sarcasm.

cassius

Reaction score
spring is coming early! huh? no snow all winter and temps almost always in the 30s. I thought it never left. Now let's see is that six more weeks till spring? or six more weeks of winter?

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
My automatic payment didn't automatically go out. It still reads "Your next payment will be initiated on Feb 02, 2020' and it's Feb 02 and it's still not transferred ????!!!!

• Love
Reactions: ChristopherASA

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
My automatic payment didn't automatically go out. It still reads "Your next payment will be initiated on Feb 02, 2020' and it's Feb 02 and it's still not transferred ????!!!!
It may take awhile. mine seems to initiate about midday rather than like 12:01am. I'd say just watch your email as you'll get one when the transfer has begun.

HelloHello

Reaction score
It may take awhile. mine seems to initiate about midday rather than like 12:01am. I'd say just watch your email as you'll get one when the transfer has begun.
Oh! I've had three before this and they have all been done early, early morning hours. Guess I won't panic!

Reactions: rsmath

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
spring is coming early! huh? no snow all winter and temps almost always in the 30s. I thought it never left. Now let's see is that six more weeks till spring? or six more weeks of winter?
:hug:

the choices are "six more weeks of winter" or a generic "early spring". Phil was early spring prediction. Meteorologists will point out you have better odds flipping a fair two-sided coin as punxsy phil is said to be accurate 39% of the time.

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh! I've had three before this and they have all been done early, early morning hours. Guess I won't panic!
Yeah I was getting them just after midnight until a couple transfers ago. Seems like they all take until afternoon now.

jan

Reaction score
:hug:

the choices are "six more weeks of winter" or a generic "early spring". Phil was early spring prediction. Meteorologists will point out you have better odds flipping a fair two-sided coin as punxsy phil is said to be accurate 39% of the time.
So, if we just turn it around - we have six more weeks of winter (making phil correct 61% of the time)

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
If you're out late the night before,

the cat should really let you sleep in:\
as someone who only gets about 3-4 hours of sleep every saturday morning.... no...they won't...ever...even if its a habit and you give them snacks at 1am

Status
Not open for further replies.