02/14 - Fantastic Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
If anyone's doing the Daily Activity hit from R. Gordon you have until midnight to complete. I just finished mine. I have to stop signing up for these studies that continue on, I regret them every time.
I bit off more than I could chew with that one too. I finished it for today, but I'm dreading it going forward.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, I was "preparing breakfast" and thinking there were too many hours in a day and too many events to enter, but kept plodding through. And hating myself...
IF the bonus was decent I'd do it. Not worth it for me this time.

Reactions: HelloHello

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Uhg I am working on these AV&Co... did a bunch of them now I think I have been doing them wrong.. geez

Ok all this crap here.. First off I wasnt marking high or low price boxes I wasnt marking those.

So my confusion is there are 3 pages of listings.. Just internet then there is bundles...
On bundles page there is typically one with TV and Internet (sometimes 2) But usually the other 2 are Internet voice..
So for example on this bundle page it has
TV 25+ channels & Internet 50 mbps for $55
500 mbps Internet & voice $50
50 mbs & voice $40

So reading the following how would you mark question 3.. for those doing it.

14. If at least one of the bundles includes TV OR Voice, identify which of those bundles has the fastest internet speed. If “Gig Service” is shown, the speed is 1000 Mbps. Note: fastest speed may be found in ANY of the 3 options presented. Please look carefully.

"15. If there is only one Internet and TV/Voice offer at this speed, click the box in Question 3 next to “One Internet and TV/Voice offer.” Enter the speed (Mbps) and price on the Turk questionnaire for “Internet and TV/Voice, fastest speed and high price” in Question 3. If this package has ONLY Internet and TV, click the box next to “TV – high price.” If this package has ONLY Internet and Voice, click the box next to “Voice – high price.” Enter 0 for the speed (Mbps) and price for “Internet and TV/Voice, fastest speed and low price.” Skip to step 17.

16. If there are more than one Internet and TV/Voice offers at the fastest speed, identify the one with the highest price and enter the speed (Mbps) and price for this option on the Turk questionnaire for “Internet and TV/Voice, fastest speed and high price” in Question 3. If this package has ONLY Internet and TV, click the box next to “TV – high price.” If this package has ONLY Internet and Voice, click the box next to “Voice – high price.” Next, of the offers at the fastest speed, identify the one with the lowest price and enter the speed (Mbps) and price for this option on the Turk questionnaire for “Internet and TV/Voice, fastest speed and low price” in Question 3. If this package has ONLY Internet and TV, click the box next to “TV – low price.” If this package has ONLY Internet and Voice, click the box next to “Voice – low price.”

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: sryan66611

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Hershey's Hugs are delicious.

Anyone try Ruby chocolate?

Yes. I love Mounds, but I hate almonds in general.
Hershey's hugs are delicious. Now I want one.

LumosDC

Reaction score
Hershey's hugs are delicious. Now I want one.
I have some in my apartment, but have been dealing it slowly to myself. Don't know how I've managed as much self-control as I've had around them.

Reactions: Gator

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
My son ordered something from our local gourmet chocolate store (for his wife), and had it delivered to my house. It is in a refrigerated package, so I assume, knowing him, that it's dark chocolate covered strawberries. He still hasn't picked it up. He better do so soon, or there's no telling what may happen to them....

Status
Not open for further replies.