Not open for further replies.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | Accept
Requester: Wang Cen [AUCWARB9VU34S] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.39] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about ad on social media
Qualifications: Gender - Female EqualTo 1

Reactions: JanetW and Blakkat

baconfly

Reaction score
Title: Why Don't They Apply?: Diverse Concers About Working in The American Criminal Justice System | PANDA
Requester: Wendi Pollock [AN83VNZOYES74] (Contact)
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: The purpose of this study is to find out more about how different groups of people feel about working, or being employed, in the American criminal justice system. This study is for everyone, regardless of whether you have ever worked in the CJ system.
Qualifications: Masters Exists

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Uhg I am working on these AV&Co... did a bunch of them now I think I have been doing them wrong.. geez
:hug: I passed on something similar (no masters reqd) as it was like 15 answers found by going to some website and entering the given "service address" all for like 5-10 cents. I think I would have done it for 50c if i could knock each one out in 5 min or less.

Wait, what? How did this escape me?
"If you don't know me by now" - Simply Red

:wink:

My son ordered something from our local gourmet chocolate store (for his wife), and had it delivered to my house. It is in a refrigerated package, so I assume, knowing him, that it's dark chocolate covered strawberries. He still hasn't picked it up. He better do so soon, or there's no telling what may happen to them....
If it is not feb 14, anniv date or their birthdays, mom > wife and you get to consume it at 12:01am 2/15/20.

My husband gives me the same thing every year for Valentines Day. NOTHING! He says since I am allergic to chocolate, what is the point. That's OK, his birthday is in May and guess what he will be getting.:)
I ask for non-chocolate from dad/sis on candy holidays like VD. Lots of good non-chocolate candy options.

I was recently put on a project involving coal. Say the word and I can send chunks of the lowest quality coal there is.

...been looking for an excuse to give it to someone as a gift
Send me your coal as one day I'll figure out the high pressure/high heat chamber.

chrisd6

Reaction score
I'm having deja vu - when I bought my new iPad last Spring I was influenced, in part, by how many User Testing tests I saw up at the time, I didn't qualify for one of them, and, I've never seen so many again - I've made more money with it than I spent on it, but not from User Testing.

So what are the two of you making together for your romantic dinner?
We wound up making pork loin, brussels sprouts, toast, and mashed potatoes! should all be done in just a few minutes

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
:hug: I passed on something similar (no masters reqd) as it was like 15 answers found by going to some website and entering the given "service address" all for like 5-10 cents. I think I would have done it for 50c if i could knock each one out in 5 min or less.

these are usually pretty easy.. I think I have it now but I fear rejections.. Dunno if they reject.. I have done work for them in the past but cant remember if I ever goofed them LOL

HelloHello

Reaction score

"If you don't know me by now" - Simply Red

:wink:

If it is not feb 14, anniv date or their birthdays, mom > wife and you get to consume it at 12:01am 2/15/20.

I ask for non-chocolate from dad/sis on candy holidays like VD. Lots of good non-chocolate candy options.

Send me your coal as one day I'll figure out the high pressure/high heat chamber.
You can make one for me too. About 3 carats ought to do it.

Reactions: Blakkat and rsmath

HelloHello

Reaction score
No...apparently someone ripped the damn mailbox off our wall, so the mailman didn't deliver it...
Destroying a mailbox has, or at least used to have, a BIG fine attached to it. It's a lousy thing to do in any event.

Akai

Reaction score
From what it looks like, it broke then someone took it off the wall and is taking their sweet time fixing it (apartment complex)

Reactions: HelloHello

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
No...apparently someone ripped the damn mailbox off our wall, so the mailman didn't deliver it...
best case, it is like my IRS mailing this time of year - estimated tax preprint forms so all i have to do is write a check, write the amount on the slip, stamp and mail each quarter.

If you made a math error in your last filing, i'd expect you would have heard from them last year. If you really messed up like not paying self-employment SE taxes, i suppose you could be hearing from them now if they did a quick spot audit looking for that and need to find out why you did not do sked c and se.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
From what it looks like, it broke then someone took it off the wall and is taking their sweet time fixing it (apartment complex)
you may have to go to the usps facility where your carrier is based to pick up mail if there continues to be no delivery due to no or damaged mail receptacle.

Reactions: HelloHello

Akai

Reaction score
I'm not really sure I made a mistake, but I guess I gotta wait. Maybe I can flag the USPS truck down tomorrow. One of the guys had been sticking our mail under our doormat, but not today :(

Akai

Reaction score
It's also confusing since I definitely did do C and SE...I read online you can get a letter if your refund is taking longer than expected. I'm just nervous over here I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.