02/24 - Misanthropic Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm burned out and ready to click on start to watch my end of the evening show, DOOL. I also made my favorite comfort food - meatloaf, mashed potatoes, creamed corn, and a sour cream biscuit. I will be in heaven if anyone needs me. Good luck to all you late night and all night people!

alk69

Reaction score
It's that time again. After 9:00 PM. If you're doing the TradeVisibility 4 days tasks, you've got til the witching hour to do your quickie survey. If you're wondering what it is..well if you've done the first, then you know. Same login(from HITpage) if you weren't sensible enough to send them your email so they could send you a reminder and link. Really idiot's delight simple.

HelloHello

Reaction score
I'm burned out and ready to click on start to watch my end of the evening show, DOOL. I also made my favorite comfort food - meatloaf, mashed potatoes, creamed corn, and a sour cream biscuit. I will be in heaven if anyone needs me. Good luck to all you late night and all night people!
I need to know what a sour cream biscuit is please!

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Fun and interesting HIT, share thoughts and experiences about interesting experiences and answer several questions. | PANDA
Requester: Research Methods [A4JVAZ8IYG82L] (Req TV): $14.27/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Fun and interesting HIT, share thoughts and experiences about interesting experiences and answer several questions. Takes ~12 min, pays $9 hr, 15cent for the first min - if you qualify for the full study, $1.65 bonus.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 6
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

alk69

Reaction score
I need to know what a sour cream biscuit is please!
I'd think that it was biscuits made with sour cream. Sour cream is a kitchen wonder sauce. You can add it to mashed potatoes/baked potatoes, tacos of course, corn bread(instead of buttermilk), and I have a lovely white bread machine recipe that uses sour cream, butter and egg (two proteins) to make a very fine bread to toast(with jam)....hummmm, might be time to make some fresh bread.

Last edited:

chicory

Reaction score
I'd think that it was biscuits made with sour cream. Sour cream is a kitchen wonder sauce. You can add it to mashed potatoes/baked potatoes, tacos of course, corn bread(instead of buttermilk), and I have a lovely white bread machine recipe that uses sour cream, butter and egg (two proteins) to make a very fine bread to toast(with jam)....hummmm, might be time to make some fresh bread.
If you want to bake bread, try this recipe. I made it yesterday and YUM. https://www.thespruceeats.com/italian-bread-428161 Baking is therapy for me.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score

LumosDC

Reaction score
reetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from andrew meyer for work related to 32W3UF2EZOLX02PYMES44JZRM5KC4C.
The value of your bonus is: $0.23 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Status
Not open for further replies.