03/01 - Why is it Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
qual survey,, pays $2.50 for 5 mins, possible followup phone interview for %60 gift card. I did both and well worth it
Title: Phone interview for university-based study regarding beliefs about death and suicideAccept
Requester: Research Study [A1Y8EMCTOJ1J66] Contact
TV: No reviews
TO: [Pay=0.00][Fast=1.00][Comm=1.00][Fair=1.00][Reviews=1][ToS=0]
Reward: $2.50
Duration: 00:08:00
Available: 1
Description: Questions will involve how you understand and make sense of death. This interview is for people who have had experiences with thoughts about suicide.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
can someone please tell me why my instructions say I must keep my now neutered cat away from my (still) unspayed female for 30 days?

(I thought once he was snipped, all would be fine - after he healed). I am going to schedule a surgery for her, too. But vets here are super backed up - frankly, it's lucky we have a vet (there are waiting lists for vets - some that won't even put you on the list it's so long).
While I have not neutered a male cat (am godmother to a black neutered male cat, I rescued, with a goat farmer, out here) -

I do know a few men who have had vasectomies. They test ~30-60 days out from surgery, for sperm. Apparently they can hang out in the pipes, thus cause a pregnancy. I also think that time frame has to do with how long a sperm can live, and old sperm would be dead after 60 days. Good luck in the pet management!

jan

Reaction score
Title: Study on Consumer Decision-Making(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Consumer Research Insights Lab [AYDCQGUPEZVAC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.78] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 22
Description: You will participate in a short consumer decision-making survey.
Qualifications: Exc: [13033572-406993] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; rhsnlk98 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US

jan

Reaction score
While I have not neutered a male cat (am godmother to a black neutered male cat, I rescued, with a goat farmer, out here) -

I do know a few men who have had vasectomies. They test ~30-60 days out from surgery, for sperm. Apparently they can hang out in the pipes, thus cause a pregnancy. I also think that time frame has to do with how long a sperm can live, and old sperm would be dead after 60 days. Good luck in the pet management!
I asked someone today at work and they said 30 days is the maximum. I might be okay with 14 days.

Sigh. You'd think that owning a house would make it easy. It sure doesn't. My room has a door, the bathroom's have a door. There's one room way upstairs w/a door - that daughter doesn't even use that much (part of her 'floor')

And....that's it!
pooh

arcyjay

Reaction score
Finally taking my car in today to get an estimate for the stolen catalytic converter. I had to drive my car 90 minutes round trip yesterday to go to the dentist. Sure was loud. Driving the city streets people were looking at my car. So embarrassing.
I hope the quote you get is fair. *fingers crossed*

Reactions: HelloHello

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
it's a gorgeous day, so i'm going for a walk and look for aluminum cans. Be more profitable than mturk has been the last 2 weeks
so I brought my cans to the recycle place, got $8 and change. Found 3 on way up, 8 in Kroger parking lot,2 on way home. But the 2 beers I bought fell thru the bottom of the granny cart on my way home, so was left with $4 :(

• Sad
Reactions: HelloHello and jan

jan

Reaction score
Title: Study on Perceptions of Government and Institutions(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: CAH [AN05FV7XTDOY3] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.16] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: This study explores how people perceive government institutions and processes in the United States, based on their personal experiences.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; rhsnlk98 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [12910228-402875] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US

jan

Reaction score
Title: Answer questions about a short video | Accept
Requester: Charles A Goodsell [A13XN7CZ7T7PBG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.55] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 25:00
Description: watch a video, answer questions, less than 10 mins
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
voicepark is shutting down - prob. why you folks who signed up in the last month or 2 haven't heard anything
Dear Mike !
The employees at Voicepark would like to personally thank you for your time and efforts in being a part of our community

Your input and feedback has been incredibly valuable and useful to drive company initiatives and decisions.

Today we sadly announce the closing of Voicepark next week.

With this in mind, we would still like to hear any input you have about the community. If you have any comments about how we could have better served you as a community member, please use the button below to leave a message on our support page.

Feel free to share your thoughts on what worked for you and what are some things we could have done to better your experience.

Again, thank you so much for your participation in Voicepark. The insights we learned from you are truly invaluable to us.

Please note - all points for previous studies have been reviewed and missing points have been sent out as needed. Any pending gift cards will still be delivered if redeemed before Voicepark closes.

HelloHello

Reaction score
voicepark is shutting down - prob. why you folks who signed up in the last month or 2 haven't heard anything
Dear Mike !
The employees at Voicepark would like to personally thank you for your time and efforts in being a part of our community

Your input and feedback has been incredibly valuable and useful to drive company initiatives and decisions.

Today we sadly announce the closing of Voicepark next week.

With this in mind, we would still like to hear any input you have about the community. If you have any comments about how we could have better served you as a community member, please use the button below to leave a message on our support page.

Feel free to share your thoughts on what worked for you and what are some things we could have done to better your experience.

Again, thank you so much for your participation in Voicepark. The insights we learned from you are truly invaluable to us.

Please note - all points for previous studies have been reviewed and missing points have been sent out as needed. Any pending gift cards will still be delivered if redeemed before Voicepark closes.

oddly, I got that email

Reactions: JanetW
Status
Not open for further replies.