• Pancakes

• Waffles

• French Toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
Oof I haven't managed to catch it yet, sounds a lot longer than I imagined from the given TV.
There were shorter versions of this hit before though right?

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
I believe there are multiple versions, I haven't been able to pick up one yet to really confirm that 100% though.
They say each pic should take about 3 seconds, and there are 1000 of them so ...that's 50 minutes right? lol

I am used to taking longer to do stuff lol and like i said, I spent a good hour whining and looking for scripts/hotkeys, then dilly dallied being mesmerized by how realistic some of them looked and showing my wife lol so normal people should be able to do it much faster than I did I imagine. :D

Reactions: aveline

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
Just finished it took me about 23 mins non stop. I caught it right as I was gonna call it a night too!
Good job! Tell me you had a script/hotkeys ! cause that's way fast! lol

Reactions: ricey

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Nope but I do have a touchscreen so I'm sure that helped. I just knew what I was looking for once I got the hang of which ones I thought were fake. Some of those were just scary lol.
I felt like I was really beginning to question reality by the time I finished with mine. It was kinda unsettling.

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
Nope but I do have a touchscreen so I'm sure that helped. I just knew what I was looking for once I got the hang of which ones I thought were fake. Some of those were just scary lol.
Have you done that type of hit before?

I didn't realize some of the dead giveaways at first that made it quicker/easier later on.

Reactions: aveline and ricey

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
I felt like I was really beginning to question reality by the time I finished with mine. It was kinda unsettling.
Same, a few times after a run of reallllly good ones that only had one slight tiny giveaway I was like... "maybe ALL of these are fake?" lol

Reactions: aveline and ricey

ricey

Reaction score
Have you done that type of hit before?

I didn't realize some of the dead giveaways at first that made it quicker/easier later on.
First time and I'm sure a lot of them fooled me too but the further along I got the more I caught myself as I was about to press next going "waiiiit a minute..."o_O

Reactions: IridescentOwl

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
First time and I'm sure a lot of them fooled me too but the further along I got the more I caught myself as I was about to press next going "waiiiit a minute..."o_O
Ha, well hopefully this will light a fire under my butt to learn how to do hotkeys.

Reactions: ricey
Status
Not open for further replies.