Requester: Riche [A1U14YOABA31I6] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 33.33
Duration: 1:00
Available: 1
Description: Stop looking at me.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs LessThan 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) LessThanOrEqualTo 2
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
And the sequel:

Title: Yes | Accept
Requester: Riche [A1U14YOABA31I6] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 11.11
Duration: 4 days, 20 hours
Available: 2
Description: Please look at me.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs LessThan 100; Masters Exists

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So, I spent all day yesterday upset that someone was elected as our town meeting rep. - really upset about it -
and then realized I read the results wrong.
There must be a zen lesson in all of that.....................:piggy:

and Sondi @Sondi should I get a vitamix? (looking at them rn)
Oooh... do you like blending things? I use mine quite a bit... I like to make frothy fake lattes with it since it can do hot liquids. And I never owned a blender before that so I don't have much to compare it to, but I think it's pretty awesome. Ours is going strong after 4ish years

jan

Reaction score
Oooh... do you like blending things? I use mine quite a bit... I like to make frothy fake lattes with it since it can do hot liquids. And I never owned a blender before that so I don't have much to compare it to, but I think it's pretty awesome. Ours is going strong after 4ish years
I've been reading and reading - and decided - at my age (sigh) the safest thing is to go vegan (at least here at home).
So, I need to make nut or grain milks. I had a soy milk maker years ago and it broke in the first year (thanks, Soya Joy).
This seems optimal - also it will do smoothies (my daughter loves that). I'm looking at the refurbished ones, but I don't know what I need or not. I want to pay the least possible.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've been reading and reading - and decided - at my age (sigh) the safest thing is to go vegan (at least here at home).
So, I need to make nut or grain milks. I had a soy milk maker years ago and it broke in the first year (thanks, Soya Joy).
This seems optimal - also it will do smoothies (my daughter loves that). I'm looking at the refurbished ones, but I don't know what I need or not. I want to pay the least possible.
Oh they are really good for that - super powerful. We ended up getting ours with credit card points (discover) turned into bed bath & beyond gift cards.. I'm not sure I could have brought myself to just pay cash for it, but I think now I'd replace it if it broke somehow.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Plant based diet here (and 30 years of yoga... good habits pay off) ~

Feel free to update us on how going Vegan goes. I've got a few Vegan cookbooks, although I enjoy cheese / milk / eggs. Fave veggie cookbook is the Enchanted Broccoli Forest. For me, meal preps monthly of brown rice, millet happen (portioned with a measuring cup, and frozen. Makes a great base for many meals). Cheap, nutritious grains. I've meal prepped barley portions in the past, although that's a less flexible mixer in meals. Quinoa is my next goal ~ I've tried to make it a few times, and have learned it's WAY easy to overcook.

Oats are part of the weekly staple list, at the grocery store. Recently heard of "oat milk" and that was new to me. Have you ever done that? Researching...

Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
Reactions: Sondi

jan

Reaction score
Plant based diet here (and 30 years of yoga... good habits pay off) ~

Feel free to update us on how going Vegan goes. I've got a few Vegan cookbooks, although I enjoy cheese / milk / eggs. Fave veggie cookbook is the Enchanted Broccoli Forest. For me, meal preps monthly of brown rice, millet happen (portioned with a measuring cup, and frozen. Makes a great base for many meals). Cheap, nutritious grains. I've meal prepped barley portions in the past, although that's a less flexible mixer in meals. Quinoa is my next goal ~ I've tried to make it a few times, and have learned it's WAY easy to overcook.

Oats are part of my weekly staples at the grocery store. Recently heard of "oat milk" and that was new to me. Have you ever done that? Researching...
I've never made oat milk - but it seems cheapest at home (cashew milk and almond milk are - from what I see - less expensive in the market, than to make at home) I've been veggie forever, but I really need to step up my game.

Reactions: Sondi and Concise

jan

Reaction score
Title: A brief survey requesting your opinions | Accept
Requester: Akshaya [AP6WF3YFNZD66] Contact
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.57] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 10:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion on certain tasks
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: cb456

DemiNin

Turk Bounty Hunter
Contributor
Reaction score
Go do UKP! I'm at $13 already - wish I could keep going on 'em but I have to get kiddo ready for school
Do they ever reject? I got the qual, but I'm afraid to go HAM, especially with seeing complaints of rejections on TO for other HITs from this requestor.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Go do UKP! I'm at $13 already - wish I could keep going on 'em but I have to get kiddo ready for school
Ugh, I failed the qual test.
I did it a day I wasn't feeling good and I thought I could focus and obviously couldn't.
Thought about messaging requester :(

Reactions: Concise and Sondi
Status
Not open for further replies.