03/07 - Tangerine Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robedom

Reaction score
Hi everybody! Is anyone doing the Bounding Boxes HIT? I took a look at it and I'm assuming the palm fruits are the little red things on the ground and you have to put a box around each one? How do you do that in under 5 minutes? I feel stupid like I'm missing something here...?
I returned it once I realized it could never be done that fast.

Reactions: scorpiomsbhvn

IndividualRace

Reaction score
For coming across so many GOTS products in the organic batch, I'm surprised I haven't found a single logo to provide.

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
How is crowdsurf?

I'm trying to find the right word...

to fully describe just how underpaid they are...lol

They're so underpaid... they kind of make me hate myself for ever doing them...lol

But I'm desperate and they're there...

Actually a lot of times they're like weird math or 50 people talking at the same time and I can't bring myself to do those lol

Jatis

Reaction score
So I got an email a month ago saying I was given the CVT qual, even though I was already soft banned at this time. So I don't touch any CVT until the simple questions come around. I take my sweet ass time and do less than 100 total. and I don't get this email. Are they different quals? Was my first qual revoked without notice? I fucking knew i shouldn't touch them and just wait for the trace's. zzzzzzzz

Looks like they are seperate

Qualification: trace_boundary_cvt

where the current batch shows "all_hit_cvt"

I'll be so mad if i don't get to do trace's. as i know i'm very good at them.

Last edited:

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh I'm so salty I need a margarita.

Reactions: GTR

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
I'm trying to find the right word...

to fully describe just how underpaid they are...lol

They're so underpaid... they kind of make me hate myself for ever doing them...lol

But I'm desperate and they're there...

Actually a lot of times they're like weird math or 50 people talking at the same time and I can't bring myself to do those lol
I enjoyed transcribing Ronda Rousey a few days back on Crowdsurf. That was probably the best. Did a hundred Crowdsurf in the past week, as filler, in between hunting and researching better paid HITs. Crowdsurf is a regular requester, with low pay, that has a lot of work available usually, even at midnight...

So far, this past month overall has been my biggest for Mturk in 4 years (over $600 past 30 days).

Status
Not open for further replies.