JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh. 10 at night and I'm just realizing this doesn't say "Tagine Thursday". :(

Reactions: jklmnop

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
Who else was rejected by Courtney Noble, on the Jury Decision Making HIT? Her reason? "Responses too fast" I wrote her and pretty much repeated the entire HIT to her, almost verbatim. Responses too fast is an opinion, not a valid reason for a rejection. In fact, she rejected my work within minutes of me submitting it. There's no way she had time to look at it, let alone review it. Not with all of the others she burned. I posted a review on turkopticon, and a lot of other mturk workers said that she did the exact same thing to them.

We do too much for too little. I'm not letting this requester get away with getting free work. I had one rejection reversed this week. I'm not stopping until I get this one reversed as well. This infuriates me to no end. This is my sole source of income, as pathetic as that may sound. And this requester just flat out rejects my work, without even reviewing it.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Who else was rejected by Courtney Noble, on the Jury Decision Making HIT? .
guess it's a good thing I didn't do this one. I was having second thoughts about 30 minutes for 50 cents (even tho on a dead night like tonight, that would keep me busy) so I returned it before I started.

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I was able to grab 291. Hit mid range goal. Win.

Reactions: IndividualRace

IndividualRace

Reaction score
Which batch was this now?
Posted by Amazon Requester Inc. - SSI, where you have to identify organic products. I think the qual was late Dec/early Jan?

No joke. I wasn't working today, well past daily and weekly goal. Mturk just draws you in.
I wasn't working on mturk at all today, and then saw SSI and was like, "Yep, this is happening!"

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
Posted by Amazon Requester Inc. - SSI, where you have to identify organic products. I think the qual was late Dec/early Jan?

I wasn't working on mturk at all today, and then saw SSI and was like, "Yep, this is happening!"
Ahh ok, thanks! :)

Reactions: IndividualRace
Status
Not open for further replies.