03/09 - Stunning Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out how to work on these Goldmans in more than two tabs at a time?

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
Someone mentioned you could F5 reload and the error would go away, but I haven't tested it myself.
It worked for me last night... until the very last couple of stragglers then refreshing didn't work, they were just really broken.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Typically refresh only works if the picture is already displayed despite the message.

Reactions: IridescentOwl

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
Random unrelated ramblings incoming...

So last week I signed up for Ibotta! lol I had it a long time ago but stopped using it, seems like it's a lot easier to use now...

There is a $20 signup bonus but it turns out you have to do 10 deals to get it...which is not a problem, but they only give you two weeks! lol

So I thought tonight I had it all figured out to get the final 7 things... between two stores! lol.. but I messed up and got the wrong flavor almond milk! so I'm still 1 deal short of getting it! lol I still have 6 days so it should be fine, I was just excited to complete it tonight. :D

(I see others post their referrals so I'm assuming its ok but if not , apologies and I will delete)

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Maaaaan. There's a joke there the wine won't let my fingers express.
I knew as soon as I sent it I was asking for it. Just decided to let someone have their fun.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I've tried this workaround a few times, without success.
Only works if you can see the picture load but the message is displayed anyway, otherwise just return.

Reactions: IridescentOwl

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I launched chrome browser and the goldmans are working for me, so I think he is doing something that Firefox doesn't like.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about demotivating feedback at work | Accept
Requester: Therese A. Huston [AWLIDX3SER47T] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$27.39] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.10
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Think of a time when you received demotivating feedback at work, then answer questions about what happened, how it affected you, and what would have improved the experience. There are 15 questions and the survey should take less than 10 minutes.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
3 minutes[/td][/tr]

Reactions: HelloHello

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I want a reeeeeeal batch.
this one is not bad, considering. I'm not seeing a lot of surveys worth the penny they pay and my favorite drip-drip requesters seem to be off this weekend as there hasn't been a single one to work on today.

Questicle

Reaction score
this one is not bad, considering. I'm not seeing a lot of surveys worth the penny they pay and my favorite drip-drip requesters seem to be off this weekend as there hasn't been a single one to work on today.
I don't mind the penny hits. It's all the broken images I have to throw back.

Reactions: basketcasey

Random Jobber

Reaction score
I can't export HITs because I don't have enough posts, but I strongly advise against doing "Mood and thoughts" by Tom unless you enjoy torturing yourself.

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, I am glad I decided not to do this one, it sounds 10 times worse than the circle counting hit!
It might be tolerable if not for the sliders. They get on my nerves and make the "brief " surveys seem like they are dragging on forever. After the third time if felt like it was on purpose. Moving the ones I'm not using takes more time than the ones that I am.

Reactions: Katia2019
Status
Not open for further replies.