03/09 - Stunning Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vandaria

Reaction score
Unsure, didn't get the qual. I was mostly curious how people were doing avoiding the soft ban overall, the one guy got given the qual and got it the first hit he did.
That happened to me the last time. Get the email saying got the qual and how great I had been doing when it was open for all, did two and was banned for every batch after. And then when it was the check the image for these items batch suddenly could do it again, but then the quals went out for the new traces the other night, and I didn't get it. And then seemed to randomly get it the next day. I have done 3 so far, this is my 4th one. But ya I am waiting for the ban lol

Reactions: IridescentOwl

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
That happened to me the last time. Get the email saying got the qual and how great I had been doing when it was open for all, did two and was banned for every batch after. And then when it was the check the image for these items batch suddenly could do it again, but then the quals went out for the new traces the other night, and I didn't get it. And then seemed to randomly get it the next day. I have done 3 so far, this is my 4th one. But ya I am waiting for the ban lol
The qual this time is multipurpose, it covers the image item verification as well as the tracing. He's just made it a blanket qual more or less. The hits had went pretty stale the other day prior to him handing out the qual to more folks, who knows maybe more people will end up getting it at some point. I'd just look for bedpans though.

Reactions: vandaria

vandaria

Reaction score
The qual this time is multipurpose, it covers the image item verification as well as the tracing. He's just made it a blanket qual more or less. The hits had went pretty stale the other day prior to him handing out the qual to more folks, who knows maybe more people will end up getting it at some point. I'd just look for bedpans though.
hahaha omg What did I have like 4 of those 'is there a bedpan?' the other day. lol I didn't get a bedpan but I got a toilet, so we are getting closer =P

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
hahaha omg What did I have like 4 of those 'is there a bedpan?' the other day. lol I didn't get a bedpan but I got a toilet, so we are getting closer =P
Yeah I did 1500 of those, had to search for tons of nonexistant bedpans.

Reactions: vandaria
Status
Not open for further replies.