03/09 - Thorny Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, question I transferred on Prolific for the first time about 48 hrs ago and it's still not in my paypal account, is this normal??????????
Don't worry - it will probably go thru on their regular cashout day coming up tomorrow. From their site:

Occasionally, PayPal has issues processing instant cashouts. In these cases, the cashout is added to our queue to be processed on our next cashout day. We process cashouts on Tuesday and Friday afternoons (GMT).

For example, if you cash out on a Wednesday, you will receive your money on Friday. We'd ask that you please wait until after the cashout day to contact us.

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Don't worry - it will probably go thru on their regular cashout day coming up tomorrow. From their site:

Occasionally, PayPal has issues processing instant cashouts. In these cases, the cashout is added to our queue to be processed on our next cashout day. We process cashouts on Tuesday and Friday afternoons (GMT).

For example, if you cash out on a Wednesday, you will receive your money on Friday. We'd ask that you please wait until after the cashout day to contact us.
TY that makes me feel better knowing this!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.