03/12 - Tabasco Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
You may just have had the first real night of sleep in a long time.

Been there!
probably. was pretty sweet. im wide awake. i gotta get up at 8am. oh well i guess!

Reactions: Merovign

Diviana

Reaction score
Title: Attitudes towards issues survey(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Stanford GSB Behavioral Lab [A3OSXTUM1QEXNY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.53] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.25] [Fast=4.12] [Comm=3.42] [Fair=4.37] [Reviews=627] [ToS=7]
TO2: [Hrly=0.00] [Pen=0.57] [Res=0.00] [Rec=34] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=8]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: In this survey, you will be asked about your attitudes towards issues, and asked to make evaluations. Earn $.40 in 3 minutes
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [4285306-133724] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
$48 to renew my driver's license. what a fuckin joke
how many years? With the political situation in my state, I just renewed for 8 years for $70 so I won't have to face increased drivers license fees for a very long time.

Reactions: HelloHello

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
lets go ahead and pay the $103 i owe for lab work that i needed to get for my insurance to approve my surgery, but that they wouldnt approve paying for lol

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
how many years? With the political situation in my state, I just renewed for 8 years for $70 so I won't have to face increased drivers license fees for a very long time.
i honestly don't know, my last one was 5 years. internet says 8 years so that's not so bad i guess. but, like, why do we even need to renew it ya know

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
probably. was pretty sweet. im wide awake. i gotta get up at 8am. oh well i guess!
You will adapt, but yeah, schedule thrown off in the middle of the week is not fun.

Kind of me every night tho, I have more complicated stuff going on.

My CPAP machine probably save my life though.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Have had some fun with my Amazon loot from Quick Thoughts . . . I love getting my streaming and NY Times paid for through iTunes gift cards through them, but Amazon gift cards are so fine! I bought a tablet stand (with gooseneck) for my old iPad so I can watch movies comfortably, a kitchen trolley w/cutting board top, a gel seat cushion for my desk chair, a step-on stainless steel trash can, and a sturdy folding 11 inch stepstool that will hold up to 350 lbs. Since it was all Amazon Warehouse the total was just under $100 with free shipping of course! Got the iPad stand put together today, kitchen trolley will be here Monday and the rest is scheduled to deliver this Friday.

Reactions: reprise

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
You will adapt, but yeah, schedule thrown off in the middle of the week is not fun.

Kind of me every night tho, I have more complicated stuff going on.

My CPAP machine probably save my life though.
yeah right near me getting my machine i got in a car accident cuz i fell asleep. kinda ironic

i only have to be somewhere for work for 5 hours. after that i'll be at home so its not that big a deal

thanks for the encouragement

Reactions: Merovign

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Complete a workplace problem solving test(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Nicolas Roulin [A1WL6Y141Z8XJT] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]18.59[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]4.89[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Reviews=39] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: [Hrly=[color=Mediumslateblue]11.29[/color]] [Pen=0.04] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Brk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 45:00
Available: 1
Description: Complete the "Conditional Reasoning Test for Workplace Problems" for USD $2 (US/CAN workers only)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-309020669-133314] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 70; Location In CA, US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

HelloHello

Reaction score

HelloHello

Reaction score
I guess technically I could submit it with my id# and see if they'd really reject me.
I guess technically I could submit it with my id# and see if they'd really reject me.
Well, if they don't respond to you before it expires what else can you do? It's not as though you haven't worked it as far as you can!

Reactions: Gator

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
That's a super gorgeous chair and a super great deal! I am going to still be sitting on a straight back wooden chair but with a comfy cushion!
i almost bought the same chair for $100 at staples a couple weeks ago. it was pretty easy to put together. happy with it :) plus i've been using two computers with different things open so i can kind roll from one to the other which makes a big difference even if it's just 1-2 feet. they're on the same desk but it's a long desk

i had a slickdeals alert for "chair" going for about 3 months

Last edited:
Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
i almost bought the same chair for $100 at staples a couple weeks ago. it was pretty easy to put together. happy with it :) plus i've been using two computers with different things open so i can kind roll from one to the other which makes a big difference even if it's just 1-2 feet. they're on the same desk but it's a long desk

i had a slickdeals alert for "chair" going for about 3 months
Wheels are so cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.