03/15 - Tengen Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazael

Reaction score
the various tagging batches pay like $30-$40 an hour, down from the $60 they originally paid on the old format, but still this is basically the greatest OCMP Money train that I can't figure out why it exists ever

I mean, yeah, the hits suck, don't do them
how did you get the ocmp75 qual?

Shadowsbane1988

Literally Pam
Contributor
Reaction score
I sleep about 3-4 hours a night and wake up a raving bitch. Doc gave me ambien but I'm hesitant to take them regularly as I tend to build up a tolerance pretty quickly. I save them for special occasions but even then they don't knock me out. I've been battling insomnia for almost 15 years now. Seroquel worked like a champ but I wasn't willing to take the side effects. Best of luck finding a way to obtain healthy sleep!
Heh, healthy sleep is the goal. That said, half the time I'd settle for just sleep! I battle insomnia, and then when I can sleep the night terrors tend to hit (thanks ptsd, go away pls). I'm guessing and hoping she'll bring out a heavy hitter at first so I can get some rest. I've tried most every otc option there is with zero luck (but looots of zombification heh).

Shadowsbane1988

Literally Pam
Contributor
Reaction score
Hmm. To do more LOS or to clean...and then do more LOS >.>.

Meh. Clean and then more LOS. That way I don't have to do ALL the cleaning tomorrow

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
shhhh, you only saw me a second to register and realize its voice chat, i left fairly fast then

:( I wish I could get that damn qual, my mom was a reg hospital nurse, travel nurse and an air force nurse, i heard all kinds of crap and was her and my EMT/nurse brother's study partner....
If I can get it, you can. My skills are a basic anatomy course and years of working with a vet on birds and reptiles.... So... :) just be on the lookout for qual hits.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Heh, healthy sleep is the goal. That said, half the time I'd settle for just sleep! I battle insomnia, and then when I can sleep the night terrors tend to hit (thanks ptsd, go away pls). I'm guessing and hoping she'll bring out a heavy hitter at first so I can get some rest. I've tried most every otc option there is with zero luck (but looots of zombification heh).
PMing you

Reactions: Shadowsbane1988

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Your end goal is to get all the info you need to theoretically purchase tickets for them.
End goal of what? And they refer to a conversation but these are all just a single comment. Do I click a radio, fill in the box, and submit or is there more?

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
End goal of what? And they refer to a conversation but these are all just a single comment. Do I click a radio, fill in the box, and submit or is there more?
each hit is one line of chat at a time. so each time you get a new hit, it will have the next line of dialogue from the user. you tag the relevant info, ask questions needed to get that info, and then try to fill their request (without actually paying or anything)

Reactions: Kerek and kryss

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
each hit is one line of chat at a time. so each time you get a new hit, it will have the next line of dialogue from the user. you tag the relevant info, ask questions needed to get that info, and then try to fill their request (without actually paying or anything)
Well that makes way more sense than they (and certain unnamed others) have made. But none of these have had a second line of dialogue.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Most of the ones up right now are the first line in the conversation.

And no sass.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well that makes way more sense than they (and certain unnamed others) have made. But none of these have had a second line of dialogue.
you don't wait for the second line of dialogue. you submit with the line you have. a hit you accept may have 1,2,3,etc lines of dialogue. and all the info that was previously tagged is still saved, so you are only tagging for the most recent line in your new hit (unless the previous worker in your hit sucked)

Reactions: Kerek and kryss

Azazael

Reaction score
If I can get it, you can. My skills are a basic anatomy course and years of working with a vet on birds and reptiles.... So... :) just be on the lookout for qual hits.
I would if the qual hits were ever up, thats why I cant get the qual. Ive been running a TM panda on the qual hits almost a week now and ive NEVER had a ping yet

Status
Not open for further replies.