03/23 - Maladapted Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

Reactions: ekkirksey

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
On today's National Calendar:

National Puppy Day

National Chip and Dip Day

National Near Miss Day
- celebrating the anniversary of this date in 1989 that a mountain-sized asteroid (4581 Asciepius) came within 500,000 miles of hitting the Earth, a very close call.

National Chia Day - celebrating the chia seed, but I prefer the ceramic potted plant to eating the seed. My favorite Chia plant pot design can't be mentioned here. :) I should celebrate by starting a new planting today on that pot.

National Melba Toast Day

alk69

Reaction score
Seems that TurkOpticon has caugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggght the virus. They have sent me a survey on a familiar topic. Guess which one.....not with the gggggg's agggggggggggggggggggggggggain!....I'm thinking it was the pasta sauce and not the coffee I spilled on the keyboard.

cassius

Reaction score
Seems that TurkOpticon has caugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggght the virus. They have sent me a survey on a familiar topic. Guess which one.....not with the gggggg's agggggggggggggggggggggggggain!....I'm thinking it was the pasta sauce and not the coffee I spilled on the keyboard.
They didn't offer pay. I deleted it.

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
HIT Time: 3 minutes
Title: Attitudes, Perspectives, and Opinions | Accept
Requester: Igou Lab [A2WGEYJRBKF3N7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$5.69] [Pay=Low] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.03] [Fast=3.83] [Comm=1.25] [Fair=3.85] [Reviews=35] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.31
Duration: 30:00
Available: 20
Description: Survey, questions about situations; approx. 5 minutes after consent
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Reactions: jan

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
HIT Time: 7 minutes
Title: Survey: Technology and workplace behavior (7 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Martijn Jungst [A2S25Z13LTSRDI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.09] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: The purpose of this survey is to understand the benefits and challenges of the use of information technology at the workplace. What is the purpose of the research? We are seeking to explore the per
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

alk69

Reaction score
Ah, ha. Here's one about near death experiences. Just give me a month or three and I may(if I'm very lucky...or not so lucky) have one of those for them......Requesters are engaging in a feeding frenzy. Even if it's to our benefit--sort of--still the whole idea is getting really creepy.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Good Morning all,
Something I have been doing more of is work on my family history. About 2 years ago, I found my bio-family through DNA. Won't bore you with the details except I now have an additional 13 brothers and sisters. If you all find yourself bored, set up an account and have fun. Also contact those elderly relatives who are probably bored and fill in your history. Great way to show those at risk you care and also maybe learn something you never knew. :)

femmebritt

Reaction score
Title: Perception of People | PANDA
Requester: Brock Bastian [AB7F6PMGV5XY3] [TurkerView]
Description: In this short survey you are asked to indicate your perceptions of various people (~2-3 minutes)
Duration: ~120min
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
  • Location EqualTo US
HIT Time: 3 min, 3 sec
Catchability: Great

Status
Not open for further replies.