Not open for further replies.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: One question survey | Accept
Requester: Paola Mallucci mTurk [A3HKY27NLUAB8V] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$31.19] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Participate in a one question study about your likelihood of purchasing donuts and get a $0.30 reward upon completion.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Take a 1-question survey (US-based, 65-74, 55-64, 45-54, 35-44, 25-34) | Accept
Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.58] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.16] [Fast=4.80] [Comm=4.21] [Fair=4.71] [Reviews=318] [ToS=1]
Reward: 0.38
Duration: 50:21
Description: Pick the choice that best answers the question. Limited to previous PickFu responders meeting the target demographics.
Qualifications: PickFu NDA EqualTo 1; Age Range In 3, 4, 5, 6, 7; Location EqualTo US

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Take a 1-question, multi-option survey (US-based only, 35-44, 25-34, 18-24) | Accept
Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.58] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.16] [Fast=4.80] [Comm=4.21] [Fair=4.71] [Reviews=318] [ToS=1]
Reward: 1.59
Duration: 3:12:00
Description: For each pair of options, choose the option that best answers the question. Explain your choice. Limited to previous PickFu responders meeting the target demographics.
Qualifications: PickFu NDA EqualTo 1; Age Range In 2, 3, 4; Location EqualTo US

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Survey about media use and attitudes | Accept
Requester: porismita [A2LUAPIA622S5O] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.34] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 1.15
Duration: 30:00
Description: Want to know about your media use and attitudes.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: cb456

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
I just want to say I really do not like the sound that is in this with a passion. The payoff is not worth it to me.

Title: Answer a short survey about sounds and videos | Accept
Requester: Raffaele Zanoli [A16OYGXK7P65K2] Contact
TV: No Reviews
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 15:00
Description: You will be presented with some media content. Make sure your device's sound and video are enable. You will be kindly requested to evaluate the materials presented to you.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.
Why? Are they fart sounds?

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Matchmaker: Dating Site Test Pilot(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Melissa McDonald [A3MAL0XMARTX8E] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.63] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.62] [Fast=4.33] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=3.83] [Reviews=15] [ToS=0]
Reward: 3.50
Available: 65
Description: Matchmaker is an up-and-coming dating website that uses scientifically validated questionnaires to match singles together based on their personality characteristics, beliefs, and values. Working alongside a team of psychologists and relationship researchers, we are currently looking for reproductive-aged (18-35 years old), heterosexual singles to participate in a large-scale pilot study that will help us evaluate the effectiveness of the platform and optimize the website’s matchmaking algorithms. So far, we have recruited thousands of men and women from select US cities. In this pilot study, you will view dating profiles of website users near you, and complete surveys that will match you with nearby users based on your responses. To participate, you must be an adult between the ages of 18-35 years old, heterosexual, single (i.e., not involved in a long-term romantic relationship), and residing in the United States of America. The study should take approximately 30 minutes to complete, but you will have 60 minutes to complete the survey.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Keep in mind anxiety makes most people antsy. Also, there's a desire to see what is going on. For those of us 65 and over, keep in mind we've seen a lot - and we're still standing: multiple flu epidemics, polio; most if not all of us had hard measles, German measles, mumps, and chickenpox to name a few things that are n now considered very dangerous.
I had measles and chicken pox, but the big one I had was scarlet fever... of all things. I was just a toddler apparently when I had that and it gave me a heart murmur, but I don't remember it at all. I remember being really sick when I had the measles and throwing up a lot. Chicken pox didn't make me feel sick at all, just itchy.

HelloHello

Reaction score
I had measles and chicken pox, but the big one I had was scarlet fever... of all things. I was just a toddler apparently when I had that and it gave me a heart murmur, but I don't remember it at all. I remember being really sick when I had the measles and throwing up a lot. Chicken pox didn't make me feel sick at all, just itchy.
Did you get scarlet fever after a strep infection?

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Matchmaker: Dating Site Test Pilot(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Melissa McDonald [A3MAL0XMARTX8E] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.63] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.62] [Fast=4.33] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=3.83] [Reviews=15] [ToS=0]
Reward: 3.50
Available: 65
Description: Matchmaker is an up-and-coming dating website that uses scientifically validated questionnaires to match singles together based on their personality characteristics, beliefs, and values. Working alongside a team of psychologists and relationship researchers, we are currently looking for reproductive-aged (18-35 years old), heterosexual singles to participate in a large-scale pilot study that will help us evaluate the effectiveness of the platform and optimize the website’s matchmaking algorithms. So far, we have recruited thousands of men and women from select US cities. In this pilot study, you will view dating profiles of website users near you, and complete surveys that will match you with nearby users based on your responses. To participate, you must be an adult between the ages of 18-35 years old, heterosexual, single (i.e., not involved in a long-term romantic relationship), and residing in the United States of America. The study should take approximately 30 minutes to complete, but you will have 60 minutes to complete the survey.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US
I screened out but got a completion code. Gonna assume that's a rejection waiting to happen.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Did you get scarlet fever after a strep infection?
I don't know but that seems likely. My mother didn't really talk about it beyond letting me know that I had had it when I was filling out information many years later for a doctor's office.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I have to take a covid 19 survey before I can enter my office building now. Have to wait for approval before I can go in. I’m going to leave a scathing review on TV.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Play some web-based games and describe your experience using a questionnaire | Accept
Requester: Quality and Usability Lab [A3IGD0T6AEQARF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$null] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 4:00:00
Available: 132
Description: This is a HIT used for gaming research (payment $2.50, estimated duration 25 minutes)
Qualifications: GamingQualification_260320_labcomp EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
$22 for the day, not terrible.

rewarding myself with animal crossing

Reactions: ekkirksey and cb456

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I had measles and chicken pox, but the big one I had was scarlet fever... of all things. I was just a toddler
i got chicken pox from the vaccine. i graduated from college, started my first after-college job, then decided to get the vaccine as i had never had chicken pox before. I was given the vaccine then got chicken pox. I had to stay home from work since i was contagious, but I did not feel crummy. I looked worse than I felt.

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
i got chicken pox from the vaccine. i graduated from college, started my first after-college job, then decided to get the vaccine as i had never had chicken pox before. I was given the vaccine then got chicken pox. I had to stay home from work since i was contagious, but I did not feel crummy. I looked worse than I felt.
You were lucky. It can be very hard on adults, cause arthritis, etc.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Covid-19 opinons USA | Accept
Requester: Megan Cooper [AG3UUDZUJPQN1] Contact
TV: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 20:00
Available: 55
Description: Short survey available to those respondents who already did 1 question survey on Covid 19
Qualifications: Covid-19 responders EqualTo 0; Location EqualTo US

Status
Not open for further replies.