Not open for further replies.

GTR

Reaction score
these suck Alexxxy

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
After doing a bunch of this Computer Vision Turk "Verify Object Boundaries" HITs, I'm absolutely floored by the people who are so meticulous and careful... Seriously, some of these people must have worked for at least 20 minutes on a single image for 1/3 of $0.70.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from andrew meyer for work related to 3O2Y2UIUCQUPHGYBY85LJ69PVBDFKI.
The value of your bonus is: $0.15 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for completing our bonus selection task!

And boom goes the dynamite.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
After doing a bunch of this Computer Vision Turk "Verify Object Boundaries" HITs, I'm absolutely floored by the people who are so meticulous and careful... Seriously, some of these people must have worked for at least 20 minutes on a single image for 1/3 of $0.70.
And the other half trolled the heck of the HIT and dis shit work.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
These HITs have been up under another requester before, but I can't remember the name. They only take 2-3 mins. Pretty great.

Title: Answer 15 questions about a website | Accept
Requester: Madeline Enos [A3LXH16EN3Z0YM] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$36.01] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.20
Duration: 30:00
Available: 12
Description: Please visit the website we link to, spend some time answering 12 yes/no questions and some text fields about what you like/dislike about the website.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
These HITs have been up under another requester before, but I can't remember the name. They only take 2-3 mins. Pretty great.

TV: [Hrly=$36.01] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Description: Please visit the website we link to, spend some time answering 12 yes/no questions and some text fields about what you like/dislike about the website.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US
Mike Tekula
Quick and easy $14.40

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
pe: $100.34

i'm done 4 real now.
and avi will have to wait till i make $200
the plan was today, but i didn't make that much

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Answer 15 questions about a website | PANDA
Requester: Madeline Enos [A3LXH16EN3Z0YM] (Req TV): $35.64/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Please visit the website we link to, spend some time answering 12 yes/no questions and some text fields about what you like/dislike about the website.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 12
Reward: $1.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: cb456

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
easy peasy with the writing type I like to do. Took me 6 mins though as it was my first time working a task like this one plus I needed to carefully go over the task page to do a good job on the questions/easy writing.

Reactions: TotalBabe

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

I wish these weren't such good money because I really can't stand doing them. These sites are the worst.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
easy peasy with the writing type I like to do. Took me 6 mins though as it was my first time working a task like this one plus I needed to carefully go over the task page to do a good job on the questions/easy writing.
Do all of them if you haven't.

Reactions: GTR and aveline

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score

Meh, writing, reading, tedious, takes about 20 minutes to do. Not worth the pay. Pass.

Last edited:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Do all of them if you haven't.
all of them? After I submitted the first one, the next one looked to be the same (or similar topic) so I didn't know I was allowed to more than one.

I know some hate them. I love them because it's right up my alley - part of working on my services contract I used to have was going through websites related to the industry I was working on compiling information for a publication and find information to enhance the publication I was working on, so I'm very used to pulling up websites and combing over it in detail looking for things.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
all of them? After I submitted the first one, the next one looked to be the same (or similar topic) so I didn't know I was allowed to more than one.

I know some hate them. I love them because it's right up my alley - part of working on my services contract I used to have was going through websites related to the industry I was working on compiling information for a publication and find information to enhance the publication I was working on, so I'm very used to pulling up websites and combing over it in detail looking for things.
Yes, you can do all of them. It's the same topic, but they're all different websites.

My issue with these is that they used to post quite often and either they're the same sites every time or they're all using a very similar template. So it often feels like I'm just rating the same site over and over and over. It gets to be very tedious to me.

Reactions: GTR and TotalBabe
Status
Not open for further replies.