04/06 - Sipping Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeTurks

Professional Lurker
Contributor
Reaction score
I keep getting disconnected.then I was told the room was full Vanyanka @Vanyanka

Last edited:

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Title: Microbiologist qualification (5 min) -- qualify for a HIT with a larger bonus!(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Niv Lab [AACXMI00OZ7F2] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[COLOR=Mediumslateblue]11.51[/COLOR]] [Pay=[COLOR=Mediumslateblue]Good[/COLOR]] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]] [Blk=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 9
Description: label microbes based on their features
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [2121273170-138897] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

So I went to do this. It forced me to DL inquisit 5. which took over my comp and put itself on all over programs running. wouldnt even let me bring task manager to the top to shut it off. Even in win tab it wouldnt let me close it. Like 30 mins later i am just now recovering from it. I had to do a hard shut down and it killed my internet.. had to do a dns flush and all kinds of crap.. not happy

Reactions: aveline

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So I went to do this. It forced me to DL inquisit 5. which took over my comp and put itself on all over programs running. wouldnt even let me bring task manager to the top to shut it off. Even in win tab it wouldnt let me close it. Like 30 mins later i am just now recovering from it. I had to do a hard shut down and it killed my internet.. had to do a dns flush and all kinds of crap.. not happy
This is an all too common experience for most people... Frustratingly, virtually all Inquisit surveys can simply be shut down via Cntrl+Q but rarely do the surveys actually mention this.

Also, consider getting an extra monitor. In addition to the many benefits of having more screen real estate, an extra monitor allows you to run Inquisit studies on a separate screen without it taking over everything and blocking access to your other windows.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.