04/06 - Sipping Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR

Reaction score
i'm down to my underwear and clown shoes playing strip poker over here

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
This is an all too common experience for most people... Frustratingly, virtually all Inquisit surveys can simply be shut down via Cntrl+Q but rarely do the surveys actually mention this.

Also, consider getting an extra monitor. In addition to the many benefits of having more screen real estate, an extra monitor allows you to run Inquisit studies on a separate screen without it taking over everything and blocking access to your other windows.
Yeah cant afford another monitor right now.. I actually need to get the stand that holds them cuz of space. but it is something I am working to... On a list of things lol... but thank you for the CNTRL Q ... I actually deleted that program though.. but who knows maybe down the road i will come across it again

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
So I went to do this. It forced me to DL inquisit 5. which took over my comp and put itself on all over programs running. wouldnt even let me bring task manager to the top to shut it off. Even in win tab it wouldnt let me close it. Like 30 mins later i am just now recovering from it. I had to do a hard shut down and it killed my internet.. had to do a dns flush and all kinds of crap.. not happy
Classic inquisit.

GTR

Reaction score
down to my clown shoes...

Reactions: cb456

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
lost that earlier :)

how you doin?
Mindlessly not earning but crying laughing at WWE DX hall of fame stuff. And wondering how I can afford $$ to get over to the UK for funeral. Sigh

Did you get an answer to your medical question?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.