04/08 - Minty Fresh Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a Study About the Interpretability of Machine Learning Algorithms | Accept
Requester: EconCS [A3BOJ089FRPUK3] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]14.21[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]Excellent[/color]] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.75
Duration: 40:00
Available: 1
Description: Help researchers understand how humans interpret data visualizations. The task will involve classification of data points based on varied presentations of the underlying data. The task should take no longer than 15 minutes.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Took Previous Survey DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Michele

rg412

Reaction score
Title: Participate in a Study About the Interpretability of Machine Learning Algorithms | Accept
Requester: EconCS [A3BOJ089FRPUK3] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[COLOR=Steelblue]14.21[/COLOR]] [Pay=[COLOR=Steelblue]Generous[/COLOR]] [Approval=[COLOR=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/COLOR]] [Comm=[COLOR=Steelblue]Excellent[/COLOR]] [Rej=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]] [Blk=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
TO: [Pay=[COLOR=Steelblue]5.00[/COLOR]] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.75
Duration: 40:00
Available: 1
Description: Help researchers understand how humans interpret data visualizations. The task will involve classification of data points based on varied presentations of the underlying data. The task should take no longer than 15 minutes.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Took Previous Survey DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
250 approvals away from qualifying :-/

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score

Requester: Memento [A2XBOXLCZBG2X0] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 2.33 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Indicate which videos you remember by playing a simple memory game on short 3 second videos!
Time: 1800
HITs Available: 130
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;Location EqualTo US
these take 9 mins to do. i did 3. thought you could keep going until you lost all your lives but it stopped me at level 4? Maybe it will continue another day?

Memento: The Video Memory Game
Level 3 Score:

97%
You passed!

You have 2 lives left
I just did this one.. got 93% with 2 lives left whatever that means.. and thats with zoya over here hitting my desk.. grrrr

Reactions: DatJersey

DatJersey

Reaction score
I just did this one.. got 93% with 2 lives left whatever that means.. and thats with zoya over here hitting my desk.. grrrr
Yeah, if that was your first time it should let you do it at least 2 more times. It tells you your level when you do it again. I'm level 4 now with 2 lives left. It stopped me there and I don't have any Pandas on right now to see if I could catch it again.

Reactions: Kristina M Greer

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Yeah, if that was your first time it should let you do it at least 2 more times. It tells you your level when you do it again. I'm level 4 now with 2 lives left. It stopped me there and I don't have any Pandas on right now to see if I could catch it again.
I had to return one cuz it froze at 2%.. something went wrong.. but did it 2 more times and was lvl 4 as well shows more hits but wont let you pull more.. i think thats as high as you can go.. I had 1 life left.. I scored 93%, 97% & 96%.. would of done better if i didnt have to tell zoya to stop every 5 seconds

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Car Wash Services Survey | PANDA
Requester: Valerie Ocampo [AGQQUVRWNZJYJ] (Req TV): $28.22/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
The Key Goal is to test which demographics would be most likely to render Car Wash Services.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
I had to return one cuz it froze at 2%.. something went wrong.. but did it 2 more times and was lvl 4 as well shows more hits but wont let you pull more.. i think thats as high as you can go.. I had 1 life left.. I scored 93%, 97% & 96%.. would of done better if i didnt have to tell zoya to stop every 5 seconds
I just did levels 3, 4 and 5, 95% 2 lives left. But I had cats desperate to be fed. poor little buggers. The graphs all go up to level 6. But I don't know if you can go higher.

Reactions: Kristina M Greer

PeanutButter&Onions

Contributor
Reaction score
I just did levels 3, 4 and 5, 95% 2 lives left. But I had cats desperate to be fed. poor little buggers. The graphs all go up to level 6. But I don't know if you can go higher.
currently at nine and the graph continues to extend

Reactions: lolkatB

spchles1

Reaction score
Every little bit counts. Plus an easy .10c one question hit due to their error.

You've received a bonus from HH UiS Lab for work related to 391FPZIE4DH5I626ZIXMRNS9IOHHUL.
The value of your bonus is: $1.50 USD
The Requester included this note:
Bonus from the economic experiment you were a part of. Thank you for participating. PS, a technical issue in the experiment prevented us from recording your answer when provided your level of education. If you want to, we have created a follow-up HIT where you can answer this quick question. The HIT will pay a reward of $0.1. This would help us alot.

You've received a bonus from Research Methods for work related to 3VI0PC2ZAYPZEWKMGDEZKC50YHWXOH.
The value of your bonus is: $0.20 USD
The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your participation
Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Reactions: cb456 and Jaded

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Comprehension of English sentences | PANDA
Requester: Umich Linguistics [A2UTPGCDJIAJIX] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Native speakers of American English read sentences and answer relevant comprehension questions
Time: 7200
Reward: $3.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500;Completed My Survey Already DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99;Location EqualTo US
13 mins

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Eye movements during video watching | PANDA
Requester: Neural Engineering Lab, City College of New York [A3RA97XT8KDU4S] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: This research study investigates the eye movements during video watching. You will watch a short video and answer questions about the video. We will measure your eye movements using your webcam, while you watch the video.
Time: 3600
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Participated Experiment 1 DoesNotExist
17 mins

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Survey about the organization of words in memory | PANDA
Requester: FeldmanHall Lab [AQT5PKG39SJJM] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.36 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.75 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 16 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Help us understand how words are organized in memory. First take an eligibility survey to see if you're eligible; then take our Semantic Fluency Task.
Time: 3600
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;Location EqualTo US
10 min

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your likelihood to share news articles (10-15 mins) | PANDA
Requester: Communication Neuroscience Lab [A1NC08Y36X65DI] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.33 Generosity
★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Tell us how likely you are to share news articles, and how you feel about receivers of the articles
Time: 10800
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96;Location EqualTo US;already_took_survey DoesNotExist
5 min

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
I sent him an email letting him know the bug I had. I dunno if it messed me up or not :/

Status
Not open for further replies.