Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Thinking & Product Evaluations(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Darron Billeter [A242JB078EM6Y8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]14.21[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]Excellent[/color]] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 20:00
Available: 9
Description: In this study you will answer some questions and evaluate a product
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [100136067-140319] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; SurveyGroup [412] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Did anyone here use Inbox? How are you surviving without it? Because I am not.

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Hiring Decision Study | Accept
Requester: David Minheng Wang [ADDXYA5N8UYS4] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]24.60[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: A survey about hiring decision
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

redtokyoboxers

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I just looked it up. I had no idea it was even a thing,
It was awesome.

Auto-bundling emails was a life saver. All the junk promo stuff in one bundle. Purchases in another. Work stuff, MTurk stuff, all separated automatically. Any time I traveled every email related to it go it's own special thing at the top of the list. They've said Gmail will add Inbox features but it's the same Gmail from like 12 years ago.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
It was awesome.

Auto-bundling emails was a life saver. All the junk promo stuff in one bundle. Purchases in another. Work stuff, MTurk stuff, all separated automatically. Any time I traveled every email related to it go it's own special thing at the top of the list. They've said Gmail will add Inbox features but it's the same Gmail from like 12 years ago.
That does sound really cool. I like Gmail's filters, but they're kinda annoying to setup sometimes.

Reactions: redtokyoboxers

redtokyoboxers

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
That does sound really cool. I like Gmail's filters, but they're kinda annoying to setup sometimes.

why do I have to scroll through stuff about Michael Buble just to get to my union emails, goddammit.

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Psychology survey(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Joshua Knobe [A3INOEQSBNJES5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Mediumslateblue]11.18[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumpurple]Fair[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: We're interested in your judgment
Qualifications: Exc: [-577223058-140246] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Im returning this as im not a male
Requester Consent Study [ TV Profile ]
HITs 0
Reward $3.00

Researchers at Suffolk University are looking for sexually active heterosexual young adult males who are fluent in reading/writing in English to participate in an anonymous online research study examining the role of sexual identity, gender identity, gender roles, and sexual assertiveness on sexual consent attitudes and behaviors. The survey is mostly made up of multiple-choice questions although there are some open-ended questions that ask you to reflect on how you understand the sexual consent process. We really appreciate your time and careful thought about these topics as we hope to use this data to inform young adults about how to have safe sexual encounters. Please click the survey link to be re-directed to qualtrics. You will fill out a brief 20 second screener; eligible participants will be forwarded to complete entire survey for $3.00.

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
Am I going to regret working the Jung Sung Woo HIT "Creation of video descriptions and Q&A pairs", the one involving describing Friends episodes? I saw $10.00 for less than 30 minutes work, and green, according to turkopticon. Then I go over to Turk TO and see two unhappy workers. I needs that money!

Status
Not open for further replies.