04/18 - Miyavi Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Stop bothering Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain , if you keep tagging Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain then Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain will get a ton of notifications and wake up. Please be considerate of others, like Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain for example.
Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain needs to wake up because there's nothing going on in here and Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain might miss it.
Also some people (not saying who, but me) have had cookies tonight and Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain needs to be awake so Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain can be disgusted by it, ok Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain I mean Pleco @Pleco ?

Reactions: aveline and Pleco

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
You're not being very nice towards Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain . Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain is one of the nicest people on here. In fact, Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain is one of the funniest, in his quiet, laid back, Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain way. You both need to leave poor Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain alone. Forgive them, Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain for they know not what they do.
You clearly haven't met Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain because Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain is a mean old gator man who thinks Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain is too good to be tagged like this

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
You guys are just trying to break the mini avatars now, aren't you?

Reactions: YAHU

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
For a moment, I thought I'd mistakenly entered that notification thread that YAHU @YAHU started.

Reactions: Pleco and aveline

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know what Roscoe did to deserve all this, but it must have been pretty bad.

Reactions: YAHU
Status
Not open for further replies.