04/24 - Sole Survivor Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Good evening all. I have had issues being able to post this evening. Not sure what's going on, but the avatars and emojis aren't loading for me. The comment box was also missing. I use Firefox but I am on Chrome now and it seems to be fine.
The CDN might be having an issue. Maybe give it a little time to see if it sorts itself out. But if it continues, can you just let me know here, please?

Reactions: Pippa

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour left for dibs!

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: aveline

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Transcribe data from a government form | PANDA
Requester: IATPP [A2V93NP3ANGFH1] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.20 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.71 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 24
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Copy over California legislative gift data from one page of a form.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 779
Reward: $0.12
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90

These aren't bad if you don't mind cherry picking.

Reactions: <Gucci> and aveline

Azazael

Reaction score
such a slow night, girly is here like "I'm hungry, make some food?"

made sauteed onions and green peppers in chicken stock and Worcestershire sauce with some garlic, added that to seared chicken breasts, made some microwave veggie mix and then topped it with some Parmesan and garlic buttered noodles. she is now patting her belly and talking about "food coma"
mission accomplished :D

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It is so fucking slow. This should be my cue to go to bed but I'm just gonna try a batch dance real quick.

Azazael

Reaction score
It is so fucking slow. This should be my cue to go to bed but I'm just gonna try a batch dance real quick.

lol yeah im here watching pokemon with the girly who is burping like mad now and thanking me for dinner lol

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Is Kadauchi @Kadauchi's dashboard script still showing approval/rejection rate to a couple extra decimal points than what mturk usually shows? Wondering if that's one of the things that's broken on hubby's computer or if its been changed. There's so much wrong with this computer I can't even begin to start fixing it. Told him earlier he has to take it into Microsoft, this shit is way above my pay grade.

Azazael

Reaction score
Is Kadauchi @Kadauchi's dashboard script still showing approval/rejection rate to a couple extra decimal points than what mturk usually shows? Wondering if that's one of the things that's broken on hubby's computer or if its been changed. There's so much wrong with this computer I can't even begin to start fixing it. Told him earlier he has to take it into Microsoft, this shit is way above my pay grade.
sounds like my uncles computer that ive been putting off fixing since wed, totally full of crap and i just dont feel like cleaning it (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.