04/25 - Somebody to Love Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
. That 3 hours variability is 100% due to the sucktastic Los Angeles ass traffic, which can sometimes be fine and other times it's a parking lot for no explainable reason.
global warming can't get here fast enough to take out Los Angeles and NYC and then we won't have to worry about bad LA traffic ever getting better or wacky NYC people.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
big props man! I don't know how you can get all that lined up perfectly enough that the bolts go through the plates!
They rarely line up perfectly, it usually involves jamming a bullpin into one of the holes while doing the others. Sometimes you have to stretch them using the bullpin, if really bad the reamer comes out.

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
global warming can't get here fast enough to take out Los Angeles and NYC and then we won't have to worry about bad LA traffic ever getting better or wacky NYC people.
I think I'd rather have self-driving cars become ubiquitous first, rather than global warming, cuz then I could just sleep in the car for the duration of the drive, traffic or not. Also, I'm fairly close to sea level here in San Diego, so rising ocean levels due to climate change would take me out before they wipe out LA.

Last edited:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Well we are talking about 13 years ago and i averaged $18 an hour
sounds like you were doing a great job!

I'm amazed those adult lines are still around -- saw a TV ad the other day. You'd think with the internet and webcams, that would be used instead of phone lines.

Reactions: Kristina M Greer

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
sounds like you were doing a great job!

I'm amazed those adult lines are still around -- saw a TV ad the other day. You'd think with the internet and webcams, that would be used instead of phone lines.
Even back then some lines wanted you to troll chatrooms.. And with cellphones it still makes the phone line viable. Couldnt do it now though. Quit back then cuz of some whackado .

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
mboone73 @mboone73 you need to lay low for a few days - pig thefts leading the news here the last 2 days. Part of it is probably stupidity (leaving a pig in a front yard where a crackhead can easily steal it).

people joking about bacon and matanza's funny, though.

Reactions: mboone73

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
good grief im having the hardest time finding anything to work on
yep. Luckily I found a couple of surveys in the last 2 hours to grind my way to $6.38 which is better than my typical $5 daily PE. Been working on other things and chilling out with baseball waiting for Hit Catcher to announce anything.

Reactions: Kristina M Greer

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
yep. Luckily I found a couple of surveys in the last 2 hours to grind my way to $6.38 which is better than my typical $5 daily PE. Been working on other things and chilling out with baseball waiting for Hit Catcher to announce anything.
Im at PE $32.02 but 21 of that was from last nite before i went to bed

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
~5.5 mins. (There is a row of bubbles without a question in the survey. I just selected a button so I could advance to the next page.)

Title: Watch 2 min video and tell us your first impressions | Accept
Requester: David Cheng [A2FZA0ACS6BLCE] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.32] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give you your impressions of a person in a short survey
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: jklmnop
Status