05/01 - Sassy Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LGirCA5rpZQ/WXM_y7GrmMI/AAAAAAAACME/fJRVZxcGjioqXrTiyjkeibABeocfPkYJwCEwYBhgL/s1600/giphy-downsized-large%2B%252815%2529.gif

(Olympia Dukakis)

I always liked her :(.
Esp. in Steel Magnolias ........: "I love ya more than my luggage. "

Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
I'm new here and I'm unclear how to try to find the hits that are posted. I have MTS running and Panda Crazy. When someone posts a hit here how do I add it to my Panda Crazy search? Is there an FAQ to help me figure this out?
you have to do it manually. right click on PANDA (here on the forum) and save the link location. And then you add it to panda crazy

Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
Title: ***Chrome only, Webcam required*** Understanding Video-mediated Communication | Accept
Requester: Regan Mandryk [AEOONULLODQWX] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.21] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.41] [Fast=4.72] [Comm=4.71] [Fair=4.94] [Reviews=116] [ToS=4]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 12.00
Duration: 1:40:00
Available: 1
Description: In this study, you will be connected to another turker via video chat to work on a task and answer surveys. Microphone and webcam required; please check your system requirements before here: https://bit.ly/2DrpunA . The hit takes approximately 40 minutes.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; aWork_Prior_Participation DoesNotExist

jan

Reaction score
Title: Rate Newsworthiness | Accept
Requester: Northwestern CJL Lab [APVPMH1GWIEC9] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$38.41] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.25] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.25
Duration: 15:00
Description: You will read a summary about a piece of scientific research, and rate whether it would be interesting for the news media to report on.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US

jan

Reaction score
Title: Social psychology survey(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Jake Teeny [A2UA7OFFT6FRW3] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.29] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.33] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.00] [Reviews=16] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 30:00
Available: 13
Description: Imagine yourself in a brief scenario and then respond to some questions
Qualifications: Exc: [292483-291894] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

jan

Reaction score
Title: Reasoning in Everyday Situations 6 | Accept
Requester: Reasoning lab [A215LCMFUNRKYK] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.68] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.02] [Fast=3.93] [Comm=2.39] [Fair=3.89] [Reviews=122] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 30:00
Description: You will read hypothetical scenarios and make several judgments on the provided scales. Estimated to take about 10 minutes.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Blakkat

jan

Reaction score

jan

Reaction score
Title: Answer a short 3 minute survey about local politics | Accept
Requester: David Rice [AOR3BF8M9OQIX] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.45] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.42] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=15] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Public opinion poll about topics in the news
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US-FL

jenu

Reaction score
you have to do it manually. right click on PANDA (here on the forum) and save the link location. And then you add it to panda crazy
Excuse me, Jan, but I don't understand your explanation either. Where exactly should I right click on Panda in the forum? There is still an unresolved issue for me about how to add a hit to Panda Crazy. I think there should be a tutorial on this procedure because the old instructions are no longer valid.
I discovered another much simpler and more effective method.

Last edited:
Reactions: jan

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Excuse me, Jan, but I don't understand your explanation either. Where exactly should I right click on Panda in the forum? There is still an unresolved issue for me about how to add a hit to Panda Crazy. I think there should be a tutorial on this procedure because the old instructions are no longer valid.
https://prnt.sc/12dekgz
(sorry, the forum wouldn't embed the image)

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I did as you said and received the message:

Failed to load extension
Fillet
~ \ OneDrive \ Desktop \ mturk-suite-master
Error
Manifest file is missing or unreadable
Could not load manifest.
Did you follow the MTS link and install the extension for your browser?

MTS Catcher is an alternative to Panda Crazy, you would use only one or the other.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Did anyone help you? Hi, and welcome. You can usually just click on the "panda" or "once" button in the hits that people post here if you are using Panda Crazy, and that should add the hit either one time or multiple, if it's a batch hit...I don't really use Hit Catcher (MTS) too much any more, although I do use Hit Finder. But you should be able to also left click on the title of the hit, and then in the little drop down, you'll see options for how to add the hit once "create catcher once" or more than once "create catcher many"

lol...oh, I see people already answered. Good people here :)
I'm new here and I'm unclear how to try to find the hits that are posted. I have MTS running and Panda Crazy. When someone posts a hit here how do I add it to my Panda Crazy search? Is there an FAQ to help me figure this out?

Last edited:
Reactions: jan and jenu

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Yphtach Lelkes for work related to 306W7JMRYXXV2LIRBFHA46KRAM8B86.
The value of your bonus is: $6.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your participation in our live discussion.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

jenu

Reaction score
Did anyone help you? Hi, and welcome. You can usually just click on the "panda" or "once" button in the hits that people post here if you are using Panda Crazy, and that should add the hit either one time or multiple, if it's a batch hit...I don't really use Hit Catcher (MTS) too much any more, although I do use Hit Finder. But you should be able to also left click on the title of the hit, and then in the little drop down, you'll see options for how to add the hit once "create catcher once" or more than once "create catcher many"

lol...oh, I see people already answered. Good people here :)
"But you should be able to also left click on the title of the hit, and then in the little drop down, you'll see options for how to add the hit once" create catcher once "or more than once" create catcher many ".

This only applies when the hit is in "Latest Hit Groups" !
But when it's in "Logged HIT Groups" how do you do it?

jenu

Reaction score
Title: Have you planned a vacation before? Take our 5 min survey.Accept
Requester: Lily [A1QILU6AEN77XG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$24.96][Pay=Generous][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.80][Fast=5.00][Comm=0.00][Fair=5.00][Reviews=6][ToS=0]
Reward: $1.20
Duration: 01:00:00
Available: 3
Description: -
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Blakkat

abqdoggroomer

Reaction score
Title: Have you planned a vacation before? Take our 5 min survey.Accept
Requester: Lily [A1QILU6AEN77XG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$24.96][Pay=Generous][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.80][Fast=5.00][Comm=0.00][Fair=5.00][Reviews=6][ToS=0]
Reward: $1.20
Duration: 01:00:00
Available: 3
Description: -
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
"But you should be able to also left click on the title of the hit, and then in the little drop down, you'll see options for how to add the hit once" create catcher once "or more than once" create catcher many ".

This only applies when the hit is in "Latest Hit Groups" !
But when it's in "Logged HIT Groups" how do you do it?
I have watched a couple of videos on youtube for how to properly use Panda Crazy and I'm just not figuring it out. I belong to another worker group and I have no problem using the links posted on that forum. I can right click on these hits and add them to MTS hit catcher but I'm not sure I should be running Panda crazy and hit catcher at the same time. I also tried to follow your image post. But I've not quite figured it out. I'll work on it again tomorrow. I'm a bit wiped out. Normally I don't work on Saturday because it takes all day to make $30. But today I stuck it out. I'll be back tomorrow with some more questions most likely. Thank you all for your help though.

Status
Not open for further replies.