05/02 - Majestic Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Non Masters HIT
Title: $.40 for a short survey about social interactions! Only takes a few minutes!(~ 4 minutes)Accept
Requester: Amit Kumar [A1Z90BC7G5HJUA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.81][Pay=Fair][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00][Fast=5.00][Comm=0.00][Fair=5.00][Reviews=2][ToS=0]
Reward: $0.40
Duration: 00:30:00
Available: 21
Description: Brief 3-4 minute survey about social interactions for $0.40
Qualifications: Exc: [-563214867-361853] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Reactions: Michele

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just got back from being in Mexico for 6 months. I tried doing HITS with a VPN, but they said we noticed that you are doing HITs on another computer, or something like that and if you keep doing so your account will be terminated. So having a VPN with a US address doesn't work. So I couldn't do any HITs while there.

I don't work anywhere anymore, I'm 100 percent retired now, so I'll just focus my energy on this until I go back to Mexico.

Going to try to make $35/day on here so I can get $1000/month.

Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
Title: Please answer questions about your food preferences, view a food brand's website and answer questions about it | Accept
Requester: Sam McNerney [A39215IC8I5WH5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.54] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: 3-4 minute survey. Only respondents who are: based in US and regularly eat pork-based food.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Blakkat

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
NEW REQUESTER
I just did one, testing it out
Want to go HAM, but... gonna wait and watch

Title: Describe an imageAccept
Requester: ProtoLab [A149AZFNDXJ1BT] Contact
TV: No reviews
TO: No reviews
Reward: $0.33
Duration: 02:00:00
Available: 62
Description: Describe an image
Qualifications: Masters Exists

Reactions: jan

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score

blackpupjean

Reaction score
I don't see anywhere on the dashboard screen where you can contact a requester. I need to tell one they didn't have a survey code and I put in my turk id

never mind found it

Last edited:
Reactions: jan

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Michelle Myer Attitudes and Opinions about Human Traits (about 20 minutes)(~ 20 minutes) $3.75

This was confusing and made my brain hurt but didn't take long and paid instantly

Reactions: Blakkat

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Feeling punk today?

Title: Listen to a punk song and answer a survey about it.Accept
Requester: AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.53][Pay=Fair][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Acceptable][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.42][Fast=4.82][Comm=3.20][Fair=4.88][Reviews=234][ToS=0]
Reward: $0.20
Duration: 01:00:00
Available: 2
Description: A musician or label is seeking feedback on a punk song from people in the United States who enjoy punk music. Listen to the song for at least 30 seconds and answer a survey about it. NOTE: The qualification test is to confirm you enjoy listening to the designated genre.
Qualifications: Genre Category: Punk GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
I'm qualified to listen to terrible folk and decent hard rock but apparently I'm not qualified to listen to punk :eyeroll:

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just got back from being in Mexico for 6 months. I tried doing HITS with a VPN, but they said we noticed that you are doing HITs on another computer, or something like that and if you keep doing so your account will be terminated. So having a VPN with a US address doesn't work. So I couldn't do any HITs while there.

I don't work anywhere anymore, I'm 100 percent retired now, so I'll just focus my energy on this until I go back to Mexico.

might want to adjust your math. $35/day on weekends is tough to average. I probably don't even average $10/day on weekends.

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
I'm qualified to listen to terrible folk and decent hard rock but apparently I'm not qualified to listen to punk :eyeroll:
know the difference between a bad folk singer and a puppy? Eventually, the puppy grows up and stops whining....I need the drum roll emoticon here...

Reactions: alk69 and Aydiarose

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
You're welcome, and I'm sorry.

[seems like I took time a few years ago and qualed on all the Audiokites at some level...hm... been awhile since I did quals for them]

PandaThief

Reaction score

Post pandemic 01/22 and beyond has just been horrible here and i do fairly well usually

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Palate cleanser

Title: Listen to a electronic song and answer a survey about it.Accept
Requester: AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.53][Pay=Fair][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Acceptable][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.42][Fast=4.82][Comm=3.20][Fair=4.88][Reviews=234][ToS=0]
Reward: $0.13
Duration: 01:00:00
Available: 1
Description: A musician or label is seeking feedback on a electronic song from people in the United States who enjoy electronic music. Listen to the song for at least 30 seconds and answer a survey about it. NOTE: The qualification test is to confirm you enjoy listening to the designated genre.
Qualifications: Likes Electronic / Avant-Garde GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score

Thank you for your share. I've been researching retirement in Mexico for years now, good to know your experience.

Best on your daily work goals on Mturk, we're rootin' for ya.

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Thank you for your share. I've been researching retirement in Mexico for years now, good to know your experience.

Best on your daily work goals on Mturk, we're rootin' for ya.
Do it. Mexico is great. Such a different way of life. I am going to be making an appt with the Mexican consulate in Milwaukee and apply for temporary residency. I really want to live there full time.

Status
Not open for further replies.