Reward: $1.00
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97
  • CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Exc: [11609126-362388] DoesNotExist
  • Location In US
[3EWXWOT88Y0490FKPWEKID1V59OP5V]
with 3 degrees in math, you'd think I'd be qualified...

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Jury Duty - The Kind You Can Do In Your PJs (NYYK9X9)(~ 50 minutes)Accept
Requester: Empirical Jury [A2QGI2L47S8HB0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.79][Pay=Fair][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Acceptable][Rej=1][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00][Fast=3.19][Comm=1.95][Fair=3.13][Reviews=130][ToS=3]
Reward: $9.00
Duration: 02:11:00
Available: 5
Description: You will read a presentation and return a verdict. You will also answer questions about yourself and the script.
Qualifications: SurveyGroup [6345] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [362688-362099] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Reactions: Blakkat

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Real Time Research (Joshua Becker, PhD) for work related to 33NOQL7T9OZ6REK8W8I1C4QERTJ8ZI.
The value of your bonus is: $1.25 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Real Time Research (Joshua Becker, PhD) for work related to 3ZQA3IO31BRCHAMGVEY5HWW2UPZO1E.
The value of your bonus is: $1.65 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

freekshow420

Reaction score
hahahaha ,, looks like now im getting rejected by that requester on prolific. I took screenshots of every single one i did proving i did it. Contacted them as well even stating that i would be doing every study that poops up on my feed. after i was done competing they tried to tell me not to do them. I explained tha ti already did and now is trying to say i did not contact them on every study to be told that i can do it or not. ....... what?

• Sad
Reactions: HelloHello

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
hahahaha ,, looks like now im getting rejected by that requester on prolific. I took screenshots of every single one i did proving i did it. Contacted them as well even stating that i would be doing every study that poops up on my feed. after i was done competing they tried to tell me not to do them. I explained tha ti already did and now is trying to say i did not contact them on every study to be told that i can do it or not. ....... what?
ugh that is so shady. I hope you can get paid. Is there a way to contact prolific directly since they're being so shady

Reactions: HelloHello

freekshow420

Reaction score
Dear participant, I am rejecting your submission to my study "[V6] Rate emotions expressed in videos (great for skilled people-readers). Bonuses of up to $1.80!" for the following reasons: - Gave no study data - The participant was explicitly asked not to participate. Please contact me if you wish to contest this rejection. Apologies and regards, Garrett Boseck

freekshow420

Reaction score
ugh that is so shady. I hope you can get paid. Is there a way to contact prolific directly since they're being so shady
they have a chat bot that can set up a ticket for you. I have no idea how long they will take to reply though .

freekshow420

Reaction score
lmao, now they are trying to tell me if i return the study i will get the rejections removed... lmao .. I told them nope , im not returning a study i completed... and they said "welp i tried, best of luck then" This right here goes to show what kind of requester this person is. They literally should not be on this platform

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Is it possible to run two diffent scrapers with mts so you can have one looking for higher paying surveys and one looking for batches?

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
lmao, now they are trying to tell me if i return the study i will get the rejections removed... lmao .. I told them nope , im not returning a study i completed... and they said "welp i tried, best of luck then" This right here goes to show what kind of requester this person is. They literally should not be on this platform
thx for the warning, I've had a few of those sitting in my queue. Def. won't do them now - they sounded like a pain in the pain to do which is why they were just sitting there..hope you your $, but I'm not holding my breath

freekshow420

Reaction score
thx for the warning, I've had a few of those sitting in my queue. Def. won't do them now - they sounded like a pain in the pain to do which is why they were just sitting there..hope you your $, but I'm not holding my breath
yeah i did not realize i would have this much problems with the requester. Apparently according to him., im the only one with the issue of receiving the pop up messages of "fail to upload, contact the requester" and they can not recreate it and thus it must be my fault and im lying....... He tried to say its because of my internet upload speed. Yet i have a upload of 12Mbps so i have no idea how that is possible. Using chrome. tried on edge and Firefox as well. same thing... Tried to say i was not using java , which my browser was. Then just kept giving me attitude saying i need to return my competed study so they will overturn the rejection... Gave the reason of me not providing data and that i did not ask on each study if i can do it or not...what?.... So i sent him a message saying ill drop my case against you with prolific if you just pay me for the time and work i provided. Its not my responsibility to make sure the website you are using to conduct the study is working correctly or not.

I just now got a message from them stating
"I'll pay you if you promise never to take my surveys again, and acknowledge that I will reject you if you do "

i guess now im being given an ultimatum.... I responded saying if i see studies in my feed i will do them. If you do not want me participating in future studies, exclude me from them.

Funny thing is. I did 4 of his studies today and 2 approved and 2 rejected.. lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.