05/07 - Tickle Me Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Goodnight everyone! Today was pretty crappy, but I hope the night brings good batches and lots of money to you all!

Goondight LucyO who managed to be ahead of me each time in musical chairs!!

Reactions: aveline and LucyO

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Night crew checking in! Got the new Pokémon Detective Pikachu movie starring Ryan Reynold ready to play in the background as I work.

i cant ever remember a movie being purposely leaked before it coming out at theaters

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Haha not my first Rodeo.. She may be my one and only bio child, but not the only child in my life.. Besides that's what Amazon is for . Click order done.
I love the use of the "not my first rodeo" cliche.

As for amazon, works fine if it's not out of stock or if the third party sellers are asking multiples of what the item should cost if it wasn't in demand.

Reactions: Kristina M Greer

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
workman's comp? :wink:

BTW, hi.
My MIL said the same thing but I don't think not paying attention to my surroundings is covered, probably. I don't know how this works.

Also, hi

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Night crew checking in! Got the new Pokémon Detective Pikachu movie starring Ryan Reynold ready to play in the background as I work.

That little guy reminds me of this fat squirrel who runs over to me sometimes when I walk to my mailbox. I think it's a female, and I call her Brooke. She looked like a Brooke to me.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Peachy @Peachy Klay Thompson reportedly walked out of Avengers: Endgame an hour or so into the movie. So we now know he's a terrible person who hates fun. Even more reason The Rockets have to beat them now.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Peachy @Peachy Klay Thompson reportedly walked out of Avengers: Endgame an hour or so into the movie. So we now know he's a terrible person who hates fun. Even more reason The Rockets have to beat them now.
if Rockets win tomorrow....
then holy moly

Reactions: turkleton

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
It's been a pretty crappy day for me. Made 20 in spite of it, and under grueling circumstances. My (adult) daughter, who lives with me along with my granddaughter, went unhinged. And it's happening more and more since she decided to go off her meds (bipolar and personality disorder). This really sucks since there is nothing I can do about getting her help, and nothing I can do to fix this. Her daughter, 15, is going to talk to a counselor at school tomorrow, but not sure how that will help except for documenting her experience with this. Her mom is threatening her with moving into a shelter (to get away from me, who she says is toxic). It's just awful. I would love to move out, and mind you, it's my own home, but her daughter is afraid to be alone with her. I can't find a solution to this.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
It's been a pretty crappy day for me. Made 20 in spite of it, and under grueling circumstances. My (adult) daughter, who lives with me along with my granddaughter, went unhinged. And it's happening more and more since she decided to go off her meds (bipolar and personality disorder). This really sucks since there is nothing I can do about getting her help, and nothing I can do to fix this. Her daughter, 15, is going to talk to a counselor at school tomorrow, but not sure how that will help except for documenting her experience with this. Her mom is threatening her with moving into a shelter (to get away from me, who she says is toxic). It's just awful. I would love to move out, and mind you, it's my own home, but her daughter is afraid to be alone with her. I can't find a solution to this.
That's a lot to deal with. I'm sorry to hear that.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
I love the use of the "not my first rodeo" cliche.

As for amazon, works fine if it's not out of stock or if the third party sellers are asking multiples of what the item should cost if it wasn't in demand.
HAHAHA trust me I know.. I was one of those people you hate because I would go buy the next hot toy for like $30 and around Christmas sell it on Ebay for $150

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I realize it's probably a delicate balance when deciding how things might affect the daughter and the granddaughter if this action were taken, but if someone thinks the 15 year old might be in a dangerous situation and reports it, wouldn't child protective services get involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.