05/07 - Tickle Me Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Ok so i sat down to do this survey from SCIP labs... Their attention check i guess you call it before you can even begin is words all jumbled up .. first one was a basic math problem.. 2nd one was a basic common sense question.. and I know I got those dang things right .. ggrrrr

but no i got this Based on your responses you are not eligible to participate in this study. Thank you for your interest. ..

Unless they were looking for someone dyslexic

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
I tracked down a Dragonite today and he fled after one toss. :shifty:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
This really sucks since there is nothing I can do about getting her help, and nothing I can do to fix this. .
Does you state have a crisis hotline? You might want to call it and see what resources they can help you with.

If this were my state, I'd be calling my state's crisis hotline and I bet shortly after, the local police dept's Crisis Intervention Team would be showing up to talk to my family to evaulate and figure out what resources are available and if the granddaughter needs to go into temporary protective custody of the state's child protective services agency if they felt the daughter was a threat to the safety of the granddaughter.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
HAHAHA trust me I know.. I was one of those people you hate because I would go buy the next hot toy for like $30 and around Christmas sell it on Ebay for $150
this topic has got me depressed. :wink: I've never had kids but got to thinking in this discussion the few decades I've wasted not doing toy research in the spring and selling it for multiples of my cost in December when parents get desperate for the popular toy of that Christmas season.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
a nice night batch while listening to the rain would be nice tonight
one of my fav batches show up but was gobbled up quickly - I guess because everyone is like us and looking for stuff to do instead of having a good selection that we can be picky.

Reactions: Peachy

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Sigh I'm at PE 8.12 (though the one hit That I couldnt submit earlier he made a comp hit for me for $6 however its only showing for 1 cent till it approves, which im guessing will post as a bonus) I have been totally distracted all day, And of course now when I sit down I cant find anything to work on :/

Reactions: PJ-DIY

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
this topic has got me depressed. :wink: I've never had kids but got to thinking in this discussion the few decades I've wasted not doing toy research in the spring and selling it for multiples of my cost in December when parents get desperate for the popular toy of that Christmas season.
LOL you still have plenty of time.. You never know what is going to be the hit.. but Im sure it will be one of these dang pooping dolls LOL

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Capture Images Using an Android Phone to Help Researchers Make Robots Smarter | Accept
Requester: Picture It MIT [A1JUYZKK4D6IHO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$49.41] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.43] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 17
Description: This task involves using your Android smart phone to capture images of common objects such as a chair or a pencil. This will help MIT researchers make smarter robots that can help the elderly. It should take less than 10 minutes.
Qualifications: Number of HITs Completed DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: aveline

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
It's been a pretty crappy day for me. Made 20 in spite of it, and under grueling circumstances. My (adult) daughter, who lives with me along with my granddaughter, went unhinged. And it's happening more and more since she decided to go off her meds (bipolar and personality disorder). This really sucks since there is nothing I can do about getting her help, and nothing I can do to fix this. Her daughter, 15, is going to talk to a counselor at school tomorrow, but not sure how that will help except for documenting her experience with this. Her mom is threatening her with moving into a shelter (to get away from me, who she says is toxic). It's just awful. I would love to move out, and mind you, it's my own home, but her daughter is afraid to be alone with her. I can't find a solution to this.
Yeah, if you can possibly find anyone online or somewhere whose been through a similar situation and see what they've done, it might help you out.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Warning if you have Apple devices - you might receive a phishing email appearing to be from Apple but it's not, looking to get your AppleID and password.

I noticed it was a phishing attempt and ignored it but it's very well done that if you aren't looking at some of the hidden details (like the "from" of the email or the link URL when you hover over it), you could be taken.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Find music clips that elicit particular emotional states. Get bonuses for good finds. | Accept
Requester: Alan Cowen [A2862FWM2LCOP0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.26] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.85] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=4.50] [Fair=4.67] [Reviews=46] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 4:00:00
Available: 0
Description: You will find YouTube music clips targeting 12 emotional states and receive bonuses when other people rate them with the targeted emotional states.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

(not sure how good)
TV says 9ish mins

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
a nice night batch while listening to the rain would be nice tonight
i would be a little frustrated that it waited until i was ready to go to bed, but then i'd tell myself to stop whining and do it anyways

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Anyone else do any of these VIST hits. they arent too bad if you are somewhat creative. look at the 5 pics and come up with 1 line for each turning it into a short photo story.. I remember there being a cartoon version of this years ago.

Update Ive already done a couple and one has already been approved.. and I know the one from the other day was approved.. so at least they pay fast

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.