What MTurk work do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
The cheap maruchan or top ramen brands do have U.S factories (which is why they can afford to be so cheap.)

You have to import most of the good stuff though.
That's not what I was saying.
The tariffs are Chinese.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
How long after a qual test does it take to get a qual? I got a 100, GIMME QUAL!
Sometimes there's a bit of lag before it will actually say you have the qual, but you should be able to accept the HITs right away.

Reactions: turkleton

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I was checking my spam folder for something, and I saw this email:

hey,

do you like to meet this week ?

academia.edu

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Title: Immigration Attitudes(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Josh Tybur [A1MMD6ODB2M8T1] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: In this HIT, you will read a short description of a hypothetical group of individuals that wants to immigrate to the U.S. You will be asked whether you would approve of the U.S. allowing this group to immigrant, and you will be asked how comfortable you would be with those individuals living in your community.
Qualifications:

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Title: Answer a research survey about identity and relationships ($5 for 30 to 45 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Kristin Anders [A39ZAURBKOPPDS] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.97] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Description: Get paid $5 to answer a survey on identity and relationships for a data collection. Take a 30 to 45 minute research survey focused on various types of romantic or sexual relationships in adulthood.
Qualifications:

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Title: Brief survey about social media | Accept
Requester: Elisabeth Earley [A3VS741R8E1107] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.35
Duration: 8:00:00
Description: Help me with a class project by answering a brief survey about social media posts. This survey should take about 4 minutes of your time. Your participation is greatly appreciated!
Qualifications:

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
So I went up to the 7-11 to get a lotto ticket and took Zoya with me. While i was getting a soda, I looked over and these guys were fumbling around with cases of Heineken trying to get out the back door.. I screamed at the girl who works there.. Yo they are trying to take your heiny out the back door.. The guy broke the handle on the door he was pounding to get out so bad.. I screamed out her again and told her, Yo Kat They are robbing you.. This girl (who just had back surgery) ran after them out the back door chased them down, caused them to drop a case and got their tag #.. Apparently these are the same guys who are wanted in a shooting over here the other day.. Like geez.. This is why I hate leaving my house.

Last edited:

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
So I went up to the 7-11 to get a lotto ticket and took Zoya with me. While i was getting a soda, I looked over and these guys were fumbling around with cases of Heineken trying to get out the back door.. I I screamed at the girl who works there.. You they are trying to take your heiny out the back door.. The guy broke the handle on the door he was pounding to get out so bad.. I screamed out her again and told her Yo Kat They are robbing you.. This girl (who just had back surgery) ran after them out the back door chased them down, caused them to drop a case and got their tag #.. Apparently these are the same guys who are wanted in a shooting over here the other day.. Like geez.. This is why I hate leaving my house.
Yikes! Yes, stay home.

GTR

Reaction score
I just spilled dorito crumbs all over my face and into my shirt and what even is my life.
sounds pretty good to me
tho it would have been even better if it had been Oreo or Cheetos dust

Reactions: Jaded
Status
Not open for further replies.