05/23 - Thunderclap Thursday!

Should sandwiches be cut horizontally or diagonally?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
It take a cookie cutter of an animal and cut my sandwich into that shape. I give the scraps to one of my animals and eat the animal sandwich.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
It take a cookie cutter of an animal and cut my sandwich into that shape. I give the scraps to one of my animals and eat the animal sandwich.
Do you have cookie cutters of the animals that you own? If so, is it cannibalism to eat a sandwich in the shape of their kind?

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Do you have cookie cutters of the animals that you own? If so, is it cannibalism to eat a sandwich in the shape of their kind?
No I eat the cat, and my cats eat the crust. Or probably my dog will eat it, and my cats will kind of sniff it and poke at it.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Now is the time to sacrifice a mouse or screen or GPU to ST. HAM, patron saint of turkers, providers of mindless-50k-batches-data-guys-upload-five-minutes-before-leaving-for-the-weekend.

whee edits

Last edited:

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Now is the time to sacrifice a mouse or screen or GPU to ST. HAM, patron saint of turkers, providers of mindless-50k-batches-data-guys-upload-five-minutes-before-leaving-for-the-weekend.

whee edits
It'll probably be mostly dead, but it seems like it's not uncommon for something pretty great to post on holidays (haven't there been some pretty high-paying things that were posted on Christmas day?).

Reactions: turkleton

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
It'll probably be mostly dead, but it seems like it's not uncommon for something pretty great to post on holidays (haven't there been some pretty high-paying things that were posted on Christmas day?).
Vicky might ruin everyone's weekend by posting a nice fat batch right when everyone's having fun.

Reactions: GTR and TotalBabe

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Unsure on Christmas, Easter was a solid 300$ day though. So here's to hoping for a profitable holiday this time.

Reactions: GTR and TotalBabe

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Nothing like dealing with Verizon customer service at 2:30 in the morning.

Reactions: GTR

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah silly me decided to change which card I use for autopay and they upped the bill by 50$ a month.
Well, that was fun, I got them to credit me back the 50$ though.

GTR

Reaction score
Vicky might ruin everyone's weekend by posting a nice fat batch right when everyone's having fun.
doing Vicky will be fun
we can all complain about the lag and the extra 10,000 people she added and the ridiculous products...
fun i tell ye, fun...

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
doing Vicky will be fun
we can all complain about the lag and the extra 10,000 people she added and the ridiculous products...
fun i tell ye, fun...
Fewer people working means it'll just be about the lag.

Reactions: savvy and GTR
Status
Not open for further replies.