05/26 - Super Speed Sunday!

Do you drink at least 8 glasses of water a day?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyTacos

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Renato Frey for work related to 3VDI8GSXAGWIIA3EGRGMV7ZDZSR8GI.
The value of your bonus is: $4.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thanks, this is your bonus payment!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk
https://www.mturk.com

Renato posted at the end of the survey that they're remit the bonus in a couple of hours. It's been more like 26 hours, but at least Ol' Renato come through.

Not complain' or anything...

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Demographics survey | Accept
Requester: Panos Ipeirotis [A3DL93QTPE513P] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]22.38[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]4.42[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.68[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.92[/color]] [Reviews=64] [ToS=[color=Mediumorchid]1[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Demographics survey
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Content Moderation Task ($3.62 base + possible $1.80 bonus) Batch #2 | Accept
Requester: Content Moderation [AVS31MLSSCFXX] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]73.03[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]Excellent[/color]] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Reviews=2] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 3.62
Description: Help us moderate political content
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: STUDY 1(New) | Accept
Requester: Zale [A1MWXQZDGB53NY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]27.53[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Mediumslateblue]1-3 days[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Description: Give us your opinion about our products

Title: STUDY 2(New) | Accept
Requester: Zale [A1MWXQZDGB53NY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]27.53[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Mediumslateblue]1-3 days[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Description: Give us your opinion about our products

Reactions: Blakkat

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Judgment and decision-making study | Accept
Requester: Charlene Zhang [A3D9D3YCDVBV5T] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]286.09[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]4.50[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Reviews=5] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 10.00
Duration: 6:00:00
Description: Answer a survey about judgment and decision-making, your personality, and your experiences in school and work
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; previousppts DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Punkle

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Channeled my inner electrolyte @electrolyte and just did an interview for an article about Mturk.
Was it for the person that was posting on here the other day? I always feel kinda bad when reporters come on here looking for people to talk to and like nobody gives them the time of day, lol. I know I don't want to talk to them. :LOL:

desallemands

Reaction score
Hi, how does one do the quals for this : ?

" BP Group B EqualTo 6; BP Qual EqualTo 4" for the Ben Peterson's ? thanks

Best HITs in awhile
Title: Rate Dating Profile Photos of Men | Accept
Requester: Ben Peterson [AFEG4RKNBSL4T] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.32] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=1]
TO: [Pay=4.50] [Fast=4.71] [Comm=4.01] [Fair=4.56] [Reviews=357] [ToS=3]
Reward: 0.03
Duration: 5:00
Available: 12
Description: Give your impression of a man in a dating profile photo. (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.)
Qualifications: Location In AU, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US; BP Group B EqualTo 6; BP Qual EqualTo 4; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Was it for the person that was posting on here the other day? I always feel kinda bad when reporters come on here looking for people to talk to and like nobody gives them the time of day, lol. I know I don't want to talk to them. :LOL:
Yeah, but you're the face of the forum now. If no one speaks for us, we'll be forgotten.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yes that one.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, but you're the face of the forum now. If no one speaks for us, we'll be forgotten.
To be honest, I kinda hate that MTurk gets any press at all. I liked this platform a lot better when barely anybody knew about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.