05/30 - Terrific Thursday!

What is your favorite "Best Picture" Oscar Winner from the 90s?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
That Elton John movie is actually not that bad if you like old people music.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Peachy @Peachy why aren't you here celebrating the fact that The Raptor WHOOPED the Warriors.

WE DA NORF!

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Peachy @Peachy why aren't you here celebrating the fact that The Raptor WHOOPED the Warriors.

WE DA NORF!
i was in kerek’s thread saying we the north

if they play defense as well as they did tonight they have a decent chance of winning the title. gsw needs durant

Reactions: turkleton

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
i was in kerek’s thread saying we the north

if they play defense as well as they did tonight they have a decent chance of winning the title. gsw needs durant
No they don't. Cause then they'll win. I don't want that. I want Durant to go to the Knicks and for next year, either the Lakers (lol), Denver or Houston to get their shit together a make sure the Warriors never see a finals again. Maybe Klay can go somewhere else too, I don't care.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
what did you vote for :thinking:
In high school I went to see Schindler's List with my English class. Part of a unit on the Holocaust. I still remember the bus ride after, bus full of teenagers, yet almost completely silent. We watched a big chunk of Shoah too. Both still essential films.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
No they don't. Cause then they'll win. I don't want that. I want Durant to go to the Knicks and for next year, either the Lakers (lol), Denver or Houston to get their shit together a make sure the Warriors never see a finals again. Maybe Klay can go somewhere else too, I don't care.
i bet durant comes back game 3 or 4.
and blegh the rockets.
a hot mess rn with contract situations
i knew the second they gave Paul a big contract... it would backfire.
i was okay w the contract to Capella (at the time) but after this year’s playoffs... holy moly it looks stupid that Capella is getting 90mill.

Siakam is doing for Toronto what Capella should’ve been doing for the Rockets in the playofffs. Contributing and changing games

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Wanna know how young I am:

List of movies I actually remember seeing in theaters in the 90's

Toy Story
Lost World: Jurrassic Park
Godzilla (1998)
Pokemon: The First Movie
Star Wars: The Phatom Menace

Reactions: jklmnop

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
i bet durant comes back game 3 or 4.
and blegh the rockets.
a hot mess rn with contract situations
i knew the second they gave Paul a big contract... it would backfire.
i was okay w the contract to Capella (at the time) but after this year’s playoffs... holy moly it looks stupid that Capella is getting 90mill.

Siakam is doing for Toronto what Capella should’ve been doing for the Rockets in the playofffs. Contributing and changing games
Man, you hate Capella. I actually think he does really great against any team not named The Warriors. And Paul's Contract wouldn't have backfired had they gotten the championship by now. Shit happens. No one saw Durant taking his talent to South Beach Oakland.

Reactions: Peachy

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
In high school I went to see Schindler's List with my English class. Part of a unit on the Holocaust. I still remember the bus ride after, bus full of teenagers, yet almost completely silent. We watched a big chunk of Shoah too. Both still essential films.
I really wanted to say Schindler's List but it is so hard to watch, I had to go with something more uplifting like Silence of the Lambs.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Man, you hate Capella. I actually think he does really great against any team not named The Warriors. And Paul's Contract wouldn't have backfired had they gotten the championship by now. Shit happens. No one saw Durant taking his talent to South Beach Oakland.
yeah because Capella was the only Rocket who called out GsW and he was on a milk carton during the whole series. i think the Rockets might really deal him in the off season

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
yeah because Capella was the only Rocket who called out GsW and he was on a milk carton during the whole series. i think the Rockets might really deal him in the off season
They need someone like him though, that's their weakest spot. And they aren't going to get a Jokic for him that's for sure.

Last edited:

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Get Yao Ming some titanium legs and resign him.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
They need someone like him though, that's there weakest spot. And they aren't going to get a Jokic for him that's for sure.
the sports talk right now in Houston is half the Astros team being out and the Rockets possibly shuffling the team and the drama with Dantoni. i don’t know who the Rockets would trade Capella for, but it’ll be interesting to see what happens :,

i would love jokic on the Rockets. but yeah that’s not happening. Nuggets would be the dumbest team in the league if they did that trade

Status
Not open for further replies.