05/31 - Malefic Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

alk69

Reaction score
Just the thing to squint at at2 AM. A good start of a holiday. Fortunately there's lots of cold coffee already made in the fridge.

Title: Answer some questionnaires about your imagination, memory, and dreams, and perfom some simple mental rotation tasks | PANDA
Requester: pearsonlab [A2PC31O5TPSSWV] (Req TV): $19.00/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Imagine some people or scenes and rate the vividness of these images. You will also be asked to do two cognitive tasks involving the mental rotation of 3D shapes. This requires the use of INQUISIT software.
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $11.00
Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; Location NotEqualTo IN; Completed my experiment already DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Memorial Day 🇺🇸

A special hello today to my neighbors in the Beehive State that I share a corner with on National Utah Day!

National Smile Day
National Autonomous Vehicle Day
National Speak In Complete Sentences Day
National Macaroon Day
National Save Your Hearing Day
Necrotizing Fasciitis Awareness Day

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Just the thing to squint at at2 AM. A good start of a holiday. Fortunately there's lots of cold coffee already made in the fridge.

Title: Answer some questionnaires about your imagination, memory, and dreams, and perfom some simple mental rotation tasks | PANDA
Requester: pearsonlab [A2PC31O5TPSSWV] (Req TV): $19.00/hr/hr
Description:
Imagine some people or scenes and rate the vividness of these images. You will also be asked to do two cognitive tasks involving the mental rotation of 3D shapes. This requires the use of INQUISIT software.
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $11.00
Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; Location NotEqualTo IN; Completed my experiment already DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;
We caught this at the same time -

UPDATE: There's a section in an Inquisit part, where the indicator buttons were not described, and there were just blank or dashes, where the key, is supposed to go. I spent about 5-10 minutes testing it out because it just sits there...
If you get stuck and the Inquisit window doesn't show the keys = V and M keys.
Those are the left and rights, at a particular Inquisit chunk, if you can't get keys to work.

Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
Title: 1-min screening survey on yourself (demographics) -- Invited to a $2 10-min survey (if eligible) | Accept
Requester: Ruchir [A1Z4ET1WO5RMPM] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$null] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.05
Duration: 15:00
Available: 1
Description: Reply to a few questions about yourself (1 min)! If eligible, you may be invited to participate in a $2 10-min survey.
Qualifications: Exclude from screening DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Blakkat

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Bicycle purchase(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Marietta Rollmann [A2H51S9N3LE7T1] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 20:00
Available: 34
Description: This study is about messages and the perception and valuation of a bicycle company.
Please note the following information:
The study will be used for scientific purposes only. All data will be collected anonymously and kept strictly confidential.
There are no right or wrong answers. Please answer intuitively, your opinion counts.
Please pay close attention to the instructions. We integrated attention checks and you will be screened out if you fail them.
Thank you very much for your support!
If you have any questions, please contact Marietta Rollmann: rollmann@wiso.uni-koeln.de
Qualifications: TP Panel: -1223293458 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [296456-295867] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100

jan

Reaction score
Title: Get 20 cents for a 2-minute survey (Age must be 25-65) | Accept
Requester: Matt [A29P3K1L1SHUC0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.85] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Answer questions about a shopping situation.
Qualifications: Completed a similar study already DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: msitb and rsmath

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
P

UPDATE: There's a section in an Inquisit part, where the indicator buttons were not described, and there were just blank or dashes, where the key, is supposed to go. I spent about 5-10 minutes testing it out because it just sits there...
Those are the left and rights, at a particular Inquisit chunk, if you can't get keys to work.
Put this on PAnada . I have another $20 hit that I'm suppose to take at 12pm ...could be a good early day

alk69

Reaction score

I noticed a lag. Punched keys. Swore. Punched more keys. It finally worked. Don't know why or how. Inquisit.

PandaThief

Reaction score
Title: **Up to $10 in about 30 minutes** Qualification HIT | PANDA
Requester: HUANREN ZHANG [A2J47PTIYO03TZ] (Req TV): $17.61/hr/hr
Description:
Qualification HIT for interactive experiment
Time: 5 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 18
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Participation Qual DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US; repeated_games DoesNotExist ;

Status
Not open for further replies.