06/01 - Terrific Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turker4hire

Reaction score
I got bored, so I deleted my entire HF Block list! lol Good or bad move?? :thinking: Time will tell. Most of the blocked hits are from months or years ago, but I will need to block some requestors again! D'oh! lol Maybe MTS will run better now. I dumped the HC last weekend, and that runs a little better now... at least until I add too many HCs again! :wink:

Reactions: abqdoggroomer

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Image Recognition Study, Up to $6.50 BONUS possible in 30-40 minutes Accept
Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.94][Pay=Good][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Good][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.29][Fast=4.32][Comm=3.29][Fair=4.37][Reviews=176][ToS=0]
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 03:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Choose a category for a presented image from 16 categories
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Metamer400Images DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Paid screener with opportunity for future survey | Accept
Requester: Bernardo Lara E. [A2UOGKMNF3RSQ2] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.66] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: We ask a few questions about your demographics. Qualified workers will receive an invitation to participate in another higher paying survey.
Qualifications: Group_Any DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

sks

Reaction score
I was literally working on those "Evaluate Presentation Clips" by Nikolas Breitkopf when on the 7th one it returned this message:

"Your previously submitted HIT did not meet our quality standards. We have therefore assigned a qualification to you that prevents you from accepting additional HITs of this project until we have reviewed your submission more closely. "

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Identify an animal in line-drawing pictures | PANDA
Requester: UMD Linguistics Research Group [A2DK3VTMC9CF32] (Req TV): $18.63/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Press the keyboard when a certain animal is in the pictures. Must have a high proficiency in English and be living in the U.S.. Haven't taken part in experiments with the same title (that is, "Identify an animal in line-drawing pictures&quot:wink:.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $8.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about cancel cultureAccept
Requester: Qin Sun [A4RUWIWT384KX] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.42][Pay=Good][Approval=Unrated][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: No reviews
Reward: $2.50
Duration: 00:15:00
Description: The purpose of this study is to evaluate consumers’ attitude toward cancel culture on social media. The survey would take you about 15 minutes to complete, and you will receive $2.5 for your participation.
Qualifications: Masters Exists

VERY SHORT TIMER... I finished within 1 minute of expiration. Lots of questions, but workable.

Reactions: sweetpea0678

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
I was literally working on those "Evaluate Presentation Clips" by Nikolas Breitkopf when on the 7th one it returned this message:

"Your previously submitted HIT did not meet our quality standards. We have therefore assigned a qualification to you that prevents you from accepting additional HITs of this project until we have reviewed your submission more closely. "
I got two done, was going to HAM, and then the batch disappeared. You are not alone. Did not receive that message - seemed like they soft blocked or something, before the batch disappeared.

sks

Reaction score
I got two done, was going to HAM, and then the batch disappeared. You are not alone. Did not receive that message - seemed like they soft blocked or something, before the batch disappeared.
Yeah I noticed they disappeared too! Thanks for the input. I was stumped. But maybe there's some glitch in the system. Honestly these requesters need to pull it together.

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Short study about decision-making(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Research [A1V4E5MUMFBUUC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.82] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=4.63] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.56] [Reviews=15] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 20:00
Available: 41
Description: Participate in short research studies designed to help us understand how people respond to experiences and make decisions. Follow the survey link to begin.
Qualifications: CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [9488633-297908] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

carebear10993

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Social Cognitive Development Lab for work related to 3QI9WAYOGQCZ2JJIAO4L4WA2TZF6SF.
The value of your bonus is: $0.70 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Reactions: bymmax2 and Blakkat

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Anyone have an issue getting paid by the IC3 AI team for recorded speech?
We seem to be working the same requesters! hehe

I had an email exchange with IC3 AI Team, that ... I decided to not do their HITs, after. I'm paused, although considered their work for a few days. Reason why below

Last edited:
Reactions: sks

alk69

Reaction score
What's so awful about this hit? I can't access it, so have no idea how much work he wants for 50 bucks
It says 15000+ reviews to rate by some secret system. This is where I stopped reading. You do get 10 days timer. And for 50 bucks, too. Lovely. What does that come out to in hourly wages? I could make more as a waitress--me and my walker. Think I'd get good tips?

Reactions: Blakkat
Status
Not open for further replies.